Collapse
No announcement yet.

#9.03 "I'm No Angel"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anu wishes Dean cared for Castiel more than his own brother. Yes, Dean called Cas family, and that apparently means Dean needs to care for someone else more than his actual brother...even when Sam was always Dean's focus for the past eight seasons.

Comment

What I have a problem with is him willing to send his friend out to die just because he is selfish.

Comment

Castiel is not going to die.....they meet up again later on. I think this is when they find him with the woman with the child...convenience store? I think that's the spoiler.

While I am supportive of the Team Free Will + Kevin....I'm looking forward to seeing how Cas' own arc plays out.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperSheltie
          Castiel is not going to die.....they meet up again later on. I think this is when they find him with the woman with the child...convenience store? I think that's the spoiler.

While I am supportive of the Team Free Will + Kevin....I'm looking forward to seeing how Cas' own arc plays out.
          Which woman and child? I haven't heard about that. But he could have died.

Comment

Originally posted by Anu
            What I have a problem with is him willing to send his friend out to die just because he is selfish.
            Watching out for your brother's safety is selfish, now, eh?

Be honest with yourself....you simply want Castiel to be on screen whenever he can. You'd rather have Cas be safe than either Sam or Dean.

Comment

Originally posted by Anno_Domini
              Watching out for your brother's safety is selfish, now, eh?

Be honest with yourself....you simply want Castiel to be on screen whenever he can. You'd rather have Cas be safe than either Sam or Dean.
              Yes.

Comment

Originally posted by Anu
                Yes.
                Why don't we take this a step further, and admit that you're exclusivley a Cas fan(actic), and don't care about the rest of the show whatsoever?
                Last edited by gmster; 10-20-2013, 01:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Anu
                  Yes.
                  So rather than Dean being selfish, you're the one who's selfish because you only care about Cas.

Not to be too harsh, but if you don't watch the show because of the two main people from day one, you should just not watch the series at all.

Comment

Originally posted by gmster
                    Why don't we take this a step further, and admit that you're exclusivley a Cas fan(actic), and don't care about the rest of the show whatsoever?
                    I am a Cas fan exclusively. I haven't cared much about the show after season 5, where it just got downhill. Because nothing can and will trump Lucifer. But hey, money talks so they keep milking the show.

Comment

Not to be too harsh, but if you don't watch the show because of the two main people from day one, you should just not watch the series at all.
                      ^This. The show will always be about Dean and Sam. If you don't like that, then it's time you moved on.

Comment

Oh FFS, you guys are missing the point. It's not about who Dean loves more, it's about bad storytelling and bad plot. The episode didn't make sense, Zeke should have said something from the jump about not being able to bring Cas in. And even then, I think it's really lame, to tease us with the idea of team free will in its entirety, Cas+Kevin+Sam+Dean and Crowley in the basement all together at the bunker. It was just gold, sitting there on a plate, and they threw it in the garbage to create a false sense of drama and suspense within the viewer. It's just lazy writing.

I am a Cas fan as well Anu but it's stupid to ever expect Dean to choose anyone else but Sam, however that's not the problem, the above is the problem. Bad writing. So annoying.

Comment

Exactly it's the writing. I mean I know that Dean loves Sam a lot, he is his brother. The thing is, he shouldn't be able to choose between his brother or saving someone else. In other seasons if that was the case, he would find a way to save both. That's what one liked about Dean. Like in Jus Bello. Because it comes a bit selfish when they write Dean like that, he has to choose who to save. I hate it. Maybe he wouldn't have any choice, but that's what the writers are for.

Comment

Originally posted by Sotaris
                            Oh FFS, you guys are missing the point. It's not about who Dean loves more, it's about bad storytelling and bad plot. The episode didn't make sense, Zeke should have said something from the jump about not being able to bring Cas in. And even then, I think it's really lame, to tease us with the idea of team free will in its entirety, Cas+Kevin+Sam+Dean and Crowley in the basement all together at the bunker. It was just gold, sitting there on a plate, and they threw it in the garbage to create a false sense of drama and suspense within the viewer. It's just lazy writing.

I am a Cas fan as well Anu but it's stupid to ever expect Dean to choose anyone else but Sam, however that's not the problem, the above is the problem. Bad writing. So annoying.
                            No, it's about who Dean loves more apparently. The only reason Anu is just now agreeing with what you said is because no one has said anything otherwise for Anu to agree with. Anu has always only been a Castiel fan, it's even acknowledged already, so I wouldn't try to be defending Anu.

And while I agree the IDEA of all of Team Free Will in one place sounds awesome, we have how many episodes to run to? This is just a little rift to get to that point of having Team Free Will all together, just like when we only received all of Team Free Will at once in the latter part of season five.

Comment

No, it's about who Dean loves more apparently. The only reason Anu is just now agreeing with what you said is because no one has said anything otherwise for Anu to agree with. Anu has always only been a Castiel fan, it's even acknowledged already, so I wouldn't try to be defending Anu.

And while I agree the IDEA of all of Team Free Will in one place sounds awesome, we have how many episodes to run to? This is just a little rift to get to that point of having Team Free Will all together, just like when we only received all of Team Free Will at once in the latter part of season five.
                              People aren't upset that Dean loves Sam more :s People are upset that Dean if have to choose that he choose Sam instead of saving other people. I guess that's understandable. But the Dean we all love, always finds a third option and tries to save everyone, not just his brother. And you can't blame that he had no choice or anything, that's what writers are for.

Comment

Originally posted by Anu
                                People aren't upset that Dean loves Sam more :s People are upset that Dean if have to choose that he choose Sam instead of saving other people. I guess that's understandable. But the Dean we all love, always finds a third option and tries to save everyone, not just his brother. And you can't blame that he had no choice or anything, that's what writers are for.
                                You just contradicted yourself.

You understand that Dean loves Sam more....but you can't seem to understand why Dean always chooses Sam?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎