Collapse
No announcement yet.

9.02 "Devil May Care"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

No ALL demons are witches, though. I doubt Lilith was and we know Fergus wasn't, although his mom was. And I don't think it was only witches making deals with Crossroad Demons.

And that's strange about Alaina returning, though. I would be shocked they would actually have the old Abaddon meatsuit when it's burnt to a crisp. Or it could be for a flashback scene. Perhaps while Crowley is locked in that church and while Abaddon had escaped Sam and Dean, she started to already kidnap hunters and get more demons on her side to be the new leader, or Queen of Hell.
    Last edited by Anno_Domini; 08-06-2013, 09:58 AM.

Comment

Well we were literally able to see her put herself back together. Perhaps there is a spell that she can repair the physical appearance of her body as well. I must admit I like her playing the character and wouldn't mind her staying for a while.

Comment

Here is your outs on Alaina-Abaddon . Her corpse burned but was never salted . She could restore the body by stealing youth like the Mummy movie. This body has knowledge of the MOL's , perhaps she has not accessed it all yet. Anyway this is my premise.

Comment

^ A demon stealing youth? That would certainly be new to the lore, but I do like the idea of it pertaining only to Knights of Hell having said ability like that to keep their vessels alive.

And speaking of Abaddon...

ABADDON RISES --- Dean (Jensen Ackles) shocks Sam (Jared Padalecki) by popping open the trunk of the Impala and showing him that he has kidnapped Crowley (Mark Sheppard). Kevin (guest star Osric Chau) freaks out when he sees the King of Hell, but Sam and Dean convince him that they need Crowley to find the demons on Earth. Meanwhile, Abaddon (guest star Alaina Huffman) re-emerges and plans to take over Hell. Guy Bee directed the episode written by Andrew Dabb (#901).
          Official description for the second episode of Supernatural Season 9, titled Devil May Care

Comment

Originally posted by Anno_Domini
            ^ A demon stealing youth? That would certainly be new to the lore, but I do like the idea of it pertaining only to Knights of Hell having said ability like that to keep their vessels alive.

And speaking of Abaddon...

http://www.ksitetv.com/supernatural/...may-care/24823

This sounds like perhaps the Comic-Con footage will be this episode and not in the first as we had thought. It makes sense since they filmed the second ep first.

Comment

I thought it was known that the footage was indeed from the second episode.

Comment

I thought it was known that the footage was indeed from the second episode.
                When they said they were going to start right off from where they were last it seemed like heading to the bunker was that. I didn't see or read anything that said it was specifically from the second episode. I must have overlooked it.

Comment

The dates of which episode was being filmed first and when Comic-Con was should have at least given you a hint though.

I think some had the same confusion a couple seasons ago though, when "Weekend at Bobby's" was filmed first.

Comment

Originally posted by mocomic
                    Here is your outs on Alaina-Abaddon . Her corpse burned but was never salted . She could restore the body by stealing youth like the Mummy movie. This body has knowledge of the MOL's , perhaps she has not accessed it all yet. Anyway this is my premise.
                    Why would a demon need to steal youth? Why couldn't they just repair their vessels' whilst inside them like they seemingly always are able to until they are expelled from the body? I just don't really see the need for an explanation on this one. And stealing youth is just...I don't know...random.
                    Last edited by waynedeath1047; 09-30-2013, 12:15 AM.

Comment

The dates of which episode was being filmed first and when Comic-Con was should have at least given you a hint though.

I think some had the same confusion a couple seasons ago though, when "Weekend at Bobby's" was filmed first.
                      I could see why they would be confused as Bobby's soul probably should have been a priority from jump street on season 6.

Comment

I now wonder....would Crowley be able to know that an angel is possessing Sam?

Comment

I'm sure he will....he recognized Samandriel right away. Now, that was when he was the King of Hell. He could have gotten a power downgrade since he was almost "cured".....

Comment

Is Cas going to be in this episode?

Comment

Not sure....I thought he was not going to be in the first one...but as posted in another thread, they filmed out of sequence....if he is, it won't be much more than just a few tidbits of him because I think they are going to be dealing with Crowley in the dungeon and dealing with Abbadon.

Oh, and how awesome was that new title intro with the burnt angel wings!

Comment

I'm wondering though when are Cas going to return to Dean and Sam?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎