No announcement yet.

Loved It? Hated It? What did you think of "Sark Waters?"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shelby Kent

Well, I am sorry to say but I believe you were just a bit too overconfident when you purchased that LP water off eBay. Now look what you've gotten your long-suffering wife into! Still, it is important that you keep the grandkids from peeing in the pool, so you do need that pool boy, MM. Try not to pick fights with Nyssa. Eh, so what if she puts MM's head on backwards some days? You know she's just going to chop it off again the next night, so it's not like we're talking about his head permanently being on backwards, now are we? And I don't see why he can't do his job with his head occasionally on backwards anyway. Remember, always look on the bright side and to the future -- tomorrow can be a better day; it's all in your mindset! Plus, you don't want to be one of those persnickety nit-picker types, making Nyssa feel like whatever she does is never good enough, else she'll chop your head off and then where will you be? Poor Mrs. Carmine-Infantino will be the one having to hoist your headless corpse into the pool -- I'm sure your vows said "for better or worse" but that's a bit much to ask of one's spouse, now isn't it? ....And finally -- unless you live in a "right to work state" -- correct, you are likely dealing with a union and I don't think you can fire the league minions; just be glad they're not asking to renegotiate benefits. But above all, here's my best piece of advice: ask yourself WWDD?** Than do that.

**what would Diggle do?

I knew I could count on your sage advice Shelby Kent. The WWDD suggesting was particularly help, as Diggle confined in me that in times of trouble he turns to his wife Lyla. So, Mrs Carmine-Infantino has graciously agreed to take the L.O.A. minions under her wing, the change in the minions was almost instantly. Mrs C-I has them marching around stately Infantino manor in their cute little assassin's uniforms singing songs from The Sound Of Music. I have to say Nyssa and our pool boy mm's version of I am 16 going on 17 was quite good. Things were going so well that Mrs C-I held a Christmas Tea for her friends, and the minions slicing and dicing the crust off the guests sandwiches with swords was a real hit. Although one of our guests did complain about finding real fingers in her finger sandwich. After the luncheon Mrs C-I gave all the minions Santa hats and took them Caroling, which also went quite well until a heckler was rude to Mrs C-I. After reading the police report of the incident, I can say things didn't work out to well for the heckler.

Comment

Originally posted by Carmine-Infantino
      I knew I could count on your sage advice Shelby Kent. The WWDD suggesting was particularly help, as Diggle confined in me that in times of trouble he turns to his wife Lyla. So, Mrs Carmine-Infantino has graciously agreed to take the L.O.A. minions under her wing, the change in the minions was almost instantly. Mrs C-I has them marching around stately Infantino manor in their cute little assassin's uniforms singing songs from The Sound Of Music. I have to say Nyssa and our pool boy mm's version of I am 16 going on 17 was quite good. Things were going so well that Mrs C-I held a Christmas Tea for her friends,... After the luncheon Mrs C-I gave all the minions Santa hats and took them Caroling, which also went quite well until a heckler was rude to Mrs C-I. After reading the police report of the incident, I can say things didn't work out to well for the heckler.

Yes, Diggle is so wise! Glad to hear life has become more manageable at stately Infantino Manor. Clearly Mrs. Carmine-Infantino is able to exercise some emotional restraint and compartmentalize when the situation is dire; she can assess the situation, come up with a plan, focus on the mission and successfully execute the plan ... what an asset you have in her. As does Diggle have in Lyla. As does Oliver have in....oh, uh, nevermind ....

... and the minions slicing and dicing the crust off the guests sandwiches with swords was a real hit. Although one of our guests did complain about finding real fingers in her finger sandwich.
      Oh, such a little thing to quibble over! Afterall, protein is protein is protein….
      But there’s just no pleasing some people ….

So, anyway, my final piece of advice: If things get really bad again, and you just can't get them under control, then, hate to say it, but you're gonna have to destroy the Lazarus pool.
      ... Because you know, you gotta keep things real, and there have to be consequences.

Comment

Yes, Diggle is so wise! Glad to hear life has become more manageable at stately Infantino Manor. Clearly Mrs. Carmine-Infantino is able to exercise some emotional restraint and compartmentalize when the situation is dire; she can assess the situation, come up with a plan, focus on the mission and successfully execute the plan ... what an asset you have in her. As does Diggle have in Lyla. As does Oliver have in....oh, uh, nevermind ....

Oh, such a little thing to quibble over! Afterall, protein is protein is protein….
        But there’s just no pleasing some people ….

So, anyway, my final piece of advice: If things get really bad again, and you just can't get them under control, then, hate to say it, but you're gonna have to destroy the Lazarus pool.
        ... Because you know, you gotta keep things real, and there have to be consequences.
        Thank goodness, I thought you were going to say call in Felicity.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleDevil
          Thank goodness, I thought you were going to say call in Felicity.
          Well, now that you mention it... good point. Certainly Sarhk Waters (a.k.a. Felicity Smoak) could put to good use her Super-All-Around-Awesomeness super power to come up with a brilliant solution for how Carmine-Infantino and the missus could best handle the Lazarus pool problem at stately Infantino Manor.

Comment

Well, now that you mention it... good point. Certainly Sarhk Waters (a.k.a. Felicity Smoak) could put to good use her Super-All-Around-Awesomeness super power to come up with a brilliant solution for how Carmine-Infantino and the missus could best handle the Lazarus pool problem at stately Infantino Manor.
            Sorry to keep bothering you like this S.K., but I need to find out about this Felicity Smoak person, and you seem to know all about her. S.K., I think the woman is stalking us! It all started out innocently enough, as these things always do, when Mrs C-I checked out Smoak-ey Friends Day Care. The missus felt that while our minions sword play is on point, they might benefit from a quality day care program centered around archery, as their archery skills aren't the best. The first warning bell went off when she met the archery instructor and realized his arrows matched the green ones we're constantly pulling out of our minions, all of the alarm bells went off when she met "that creepy woman", Smoak. Mrs Carmine-Infantino told me Felicity never looked up from her tablet, and started babbling when she asked her questions, then hacked another day care website and read it's curriculum to her word for word. Needless to say our minions will not be attending Smoak-ey Friends Day Care.

The real problem S.K. is that ever since that day, we've been receiving calls from different companies, Queen Consolidated (which is supposed to be out of business), Palmer Tech and Smoak Limited, but it's always the same person calling. This Smoak person is desperately trying to get her claws on our Lazarus Pit water, she wants to bottle it under the Sarhk Waters brand name and distribute it as a health and beauty product. How can this woman be the CEO of all these companies, Run a Day Care and be a Beverage Distributor all at once???

S.K., since you know of this woman, I ask you is she trustworthy? Can you vouch for Felicity? I'm worried because she seems to have been working behind the scenes to bring down QC and turn it over to her then boyfriend Ray Palmer. Poor Mr Palmer hasn't been seen in public since their break up, but she's taken over the company. Another potential Lazarus Pit water buyer, a Mr Harrison Well from Central City, also an acquaintance of Ms Smoak has also vanished from the face of the earth. So, S.K. am I wrong to be worried about this Smoakin Black Widow???

Comment

Meh episode. I do like how Quentin now knows that Malcolm is alive but I would have thought that Quentin would have told the authorities and had him arrested. I find it intriguing how Malcolm thinks that the League of Assassins is too weak to take on HIVE. Was the League so decimated last season or is there some sort of civil war going on in the League? Would like to know more.

Laurel was also great this episode.

Action scenes were great. Really liked the fight between Malcolm and Damien.

Was nice to find out what Genesis is. It also seemed like one of the members high up in HIVE was called Miss Mason I think? Is that a character from the comics? Was also interesting to see how Damien has a family.

I like how they got the dates right for Hanukkah this year.

Diggle's brother adds absolutely nothing to Arrow. Just another character who has faked their death. Andy should have stayed dead.

Felicity. It doesn't help that besides the quirky bits, Emily Bett Rickards was horrific. Especially when she was screaming just before she went in the gas chamber. It is fascinating how Felicity is able to take down these Ghosts, probably trained by Damien, a former League member.

I don't understand how Oliver, Roy, Diggle and Malcolm are all able to fit in Oliver's Green Arrow suit. Unless they all just dig the fashion and got the suit tailored for themselves . We will probably see Felicity in it before long.
              Last edited by Quark; 12-15-2015, 11:53 AM.

Comment

Quark, Oliver and Roy's costumes must have been made out of the same fabric as the jeans from Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants.

Comment

Originally posted by dreamsofnever
                  Quark, Oliver and Roy's costumes must have been made out of the same fabric as the jeans from Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants.
                  So Malcolm must have gone to the League of Assassins tailor . Which just leaves Diggle...

Comment

Sorry to keep bothering you like this S.K., but I need to find out about this Felicity Smoak person, and you seem to know all about her.
                    Oh, you mean Sarhk Waters. Well, not so much. For reasons of mental and physical health I have to limit my “Felicity”-information gathering sessions. See, after every hour-long (okay, 42 minutes) exposure, I suffer from adrenaline-and-cortisol-fueled rage (think “mirakuru lite”) and from neural dissociation between my amygdala and prefrontal cortex; also I must undergo chelation therapy to clean the Felicity/Olicity-induced toxins from my blood. So, I have to take long breaks and thus don’t always have the most up-to-date info. My doctor ordered it.

So your best bet, really, for learning all about her is to infiltrate the powerful sect of Tumblrians who are her followers. They are devoted to the righteousness of her cause and to the worship of her alliance with Ollie Ver, her Green Archer consort and devoted toyboy, who excels at dusting and cooking omelettes and chicken cordon bleu.

S.K., I think the woman is stalking us!
                    Probably. Careful -- if she wants something, she will take it, literally just snatch it away from you! Just ask Joe West’s foster son about that and I am sure you will get an earful! Last time I ran into him at Jitters, he just went on and on and on about it… ranting and venting, you could not get him to shut up!

It all started out innocently enough, as these things always do, when Mrs C-I checked out Smoak-ey Friends Day Care. The missus felt that while our minions sword play is on point, they might benefit from a quality day care program centered around archery, as their archery skills aren't the best. The first warning bell went off when she met the archery instructor and realized his arrows matched the green ones we're constantly pulling out of our minions,
                    Yup sounds like the missus met the toyboy archer…

all of the alarm bells went off when she met "that creepy woman", Smoak. Mrs Carmine-Infantino told me Felicity never looked up from her tablet, and started babbling when she asked her questions, then hacked another day care website and read it's curriculum to her word for word.
                    Did she also quick-step clatter & clomp around in her high heels and speak in a rapid high-pitched cadence using her VERY LOUD voice? Those are some of her domination & intimidation tactics that she likes to employ in order to scare people and get her way. And also to make sure people know HOW VERY IMPORTANT she is.

Needless to say our minions will not be attending Smoak-ey Friends Day Care.
                    It's sweet how protective you and Mrs. Carmine-Infantino are of the little scamps. They’re lucky to have you guys watching out for them! See, their former employer, Mr. Rozz, was so a-feared of her and so entranced by her fiery passion that he lost all sense of self and was reduced to waxing poetic gibberish about her (I think he was having a stroke). Poor Mr. Rozz was just never the same after his encounter with her and soon afterward died a violent and tragic death. So, leaving your minions with her would likely cause them some PTSD flashbacks about the death of their beloved Mr. Rozz and Sarhk’s femme fatale role in it…

Anyway, Sarhk’s toyboy doesn’t really do much archery anymore these days (not enough time what with his cooking and cleaning duties; and also I believe he just lost his passion for the sport after Sarhk kept belittling his archery skills…) So I don’t think the minions really would have learned that much anyway…

The real problem S.K. is that ever since that day, we've been receiving calls from different companies, Queen Consolidated (which is supposed to be out of business), Palmer Tech and Smoak Limited, but it's always the same person calling. This Smoak person is desperately trying to get her claws on our Lazarus Pit water, she wants to bottle it under the Sarhk Waters brand name and distribute it as a health and beauty product.
                    Be very careful. Do not take her calls. She will use her quavering voice to cry and whine you into submission. She is relentless and you will do anything, will give her anything, just to get RELIEF from the torture of listening to her whine and cry!

How can this woman be the CEO of all these companies, Run a Day Care and be a Beverage Distributor all at once???
                    Oh, she worked her way up. At every one of them. Of course, she dated all the CEOs too but trust me that had absolutely nothing to do with it….

S.K., since you know of this woman, I ask you is she trustworthy? Can you vouch for Felicity? I'm worried because she seems to have been working behind the scenes to bring down QC and turn it over to her then boyfriend Ray Palmer. Poor Mr Palmer hasn't been seen in public since their break up, but she's taken over the company.
                    Some say that when Mr. Palmer realized she was dating him just to get the company, he felt like such a small insignificant man that he just up and left town. Me, I’m not totally sure b/c I think that was one of those times when I was taking my mental/physical health breaks from information gathering.

Another potential Lazarus Pit water buyer, a Mr Harrison Well from Central City, also an acquaintance of Ms Smoak has also vanished from the face of the earth. So, S.K. am I wrong to be worried about this Smoakin Black Widow???
                    Nope. You should be very worried. But stay strong. Don’t give her that LP water. She wants it for herself and believe me, you will crush the hopes and dreams of millions who make up the Sarhk-resistance movement and who keep hoping against hope that she will turn out to be mortal after all.

Comment

Originally posted by Quark
                      So Malcolm must have gone to the League of Assassins tailor . Which just leaves Diggle...

I don't understand how Oliver, Roy, Diggle and Malcolm are all able to fit in Oliver's Green Arrow suit. We will probably see Felicity in it before long.
                      LOL

Oh, no! P-L-E-A-S-E don't give MG any ideas!!

Comment

LOL

He has probably thought about it already. She seems able to power ATOM suits, learnt self-defence, knocks out highly trained assassins with metal poles, nothing wrong with adding some archery skills .

Comment

He has probably thought about it already. She seems able to power ATOM suits, learnt self-defence, knocks out highly trained assassins with metal poles, nothing wrong with adding some archery skills .
                          yes, you are probably right *sigh*

Comment

LOL

Don't you know that Felicity is the true hero of the show?

Seriously though, I wouldn't be surprised if we saw her wearing the costume at some point.

Comment

Don't you know that Felicity is the true hero of the show?
                              lol Yeah, you'd think by now I would have accepted the reality!

Seriously though, I wouldn't be surprised if we saw her wearing the costume at some point.
                              I honestly never thought about it, but seriously, yeah I bet you and Quark are right. Ugh!

Comment

Originally posted by Dagenspear
                                They didn't have a relationship like that. How bad it is when Oliver and Felicity aren't together is proof of how bad they are together. If their relationship is like that apart then that's a reflection of them together. Oliver going back to lying and Felicity's attitude isn't OOC. This is how these characters have been since season 2.

God bless you! God bless everyone!
                                I really couldn't disagree more.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎