Isobel Rochev
    Slade
    Anatoly
    Yo Fei

Comment

My favorite is back....Laurel!

I also really like Oliver and Thea.

Comment

For S5, The Queens have been taking care of business. I have high hopes for them, especially Thea. If I wasn't on Team Thea before Ep. 100, she locked it down after it. She slayed 100, actually.

As for the newbies, Wild Dog has grown on me ... though I fear he may meet the Reaper. And Ragman is a likeable meta to have around.

Gotta love Anatoly and Kovar this season.

As for Laurel, she like Oliver is someone I'll always like.

Diggle needs more to do this season, as much as I enjoy seeing his speedster motion sickness again.

Comment

Originally posted by President_Luthor
          For S5, The Queens have been taking care of business. I have high hopes for them, especially Thea. If I wasn't on Team Thea before Ep. 100, she locked it down after it. She slayed 100, actually.

As for the newbies, Wild Dog has grown on me ... though I fear he may meet the Reaper. And Ragman is a likeable meta to have around.

Gotta love Anatoly and Kovar this season.

As for Laurel, she like Oliver is someone I'll always like.

Diggle needs more to do this season, as much as I enjoy seeing his speedster motion sickness again.
          Can I just copy-pasta your post? Because my thoughts are exactly the same.

Comment

By all means, copy away. I think we mostly agree on S5 so far. I can't help with the pasta though.

We all want a Diggle who gets stuff done - missions with Lyla, showing love for the son he's had forever but we know he's had for a few months . And less of his aggressive marketing for Olicity. Maybe Diggle gets a commission for plugging Olicity.

Comment

Originally posted by President_Luthor
              By all means, copy away. I think we mostly agree on S5 so far. I can't help with the pasta though.

We all want a Diggle who gets stuff done - missions with Lyla, showing love for the son he's had forever but we know he's had for a few months . And less of his aggressive marketing for Olicity. Maybe Diggle gets a commission for plugging Olicity.
              Yes, it seems that we had similar thoughts about the episodes from 5A (only that my reviews usually appear much later - blame that time zones differences for that ).

Maybe Dig will start to ship Oliver/E-2 Laurel instead and in such a scenario he will truly need to hide for the rest of his life from Olicity shippers' wrath.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎