Collapse
No announcement yet.

#10.22 "The Prisoner"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well seems like this will be about Lucifer after tonight's episode. Metatron is out and mortal. He basically made it clear only Lucifer could do it. Eeeekkk! I'm actually excited. Tonight's episode "inside man" was actually pretty good. I guess I've only enjoyed the main arch storylines this season. BTW... Smallville sucked balls after Lex left. End of story lol!

Comment

Originally posted by supernaturalfan
      For the first time, supernatural is no longer the must watch when it's airing show for me. In fact it's became one of the last shows I watch on my Dvr. Sometimes having 2 or more episodes to catch up on. This show should have ended in season five. Left us wanting more, not wishing it would end. They never know when to end a show on a good note. Network always abuses fan loyalty, they know we will ride the show out till they end it.
      That's one of the problems with network TV. They are pretty much milking the show as long the possibly can. The last episode gave me some hope though. Although, I feel like I'm setting myself up to get let down again.

Comment

Originally posted by Axalon
        That's one of the problems with network TV. They are pretty much milking the show as long the possibly can. The last episode gave me some hope though. Although, I feel like I'm setting myself up to get let down again.
        I agree, they should know timing at least!

Comment

Looks like we may actually be heading towards Lucifer sinc Metatron is on the loose. Maybe a Hannibal Lecter like scene? FINGERS CROSSED but not very hopeful haha. With Metatron having the demon tablet he may have a way to visit Lucifer without getting decimated by him. Perhaps there is a binding spell of some sort? If anyone could somehow find a way to use Lucifer as a nuke it would be Metatron right? It's what I would do if I were writing this story.
          Last edited by waynedeath1047; 04-16-2015, 02:35 AM.

Comment

DEAN IS ON A RAMPAGE — When it comes to the Stynes, Dean (Jensen Ackles) decides to take matters into his own hands. Sam (Jared Padalecki) tries to come to terms with his decision.

Eh, vague enough.

Originally posted by resco
            Please be Lucifer, please be Lucifer...
            Like, Sam could try to talk to his pal Luc while Dean is on a killing spree. Right, guys? RIGHT?

Comment

I can see it already, the next season will be about those boring stynes..

why make it cool when you can make it lame right

Comment

PLEASE BREAK OPEN THE CAGE!!!!. Enough is enough and its time for a change! The show needs to end. They have run out of good content and this is one of the worst seasons ever. Either do a 2 season arc with Michael, Lucifer, and God or just do 1 season with the same characters and end the show. It has run its course

Comment

This is just an idea I got while reading fletch's last message but what if somehow God and Death declared war against one another and Sam, Dean, Cas and the rest of the Earth were caught in the middle and the only thing TFW could think of doing in order to fight back was open the cage as both Lucifer and Michael both probably have some inside knowledge to of course how Death operates (afterall Lucifer DID bind him) and perhaps God's psychological weaknesses. Now THAT would be an intense final season. If at the very least it would give this show one serious final shot in the arm.
                  Last edited by waynedeath1047; 04-27-2015, 05:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by fletch
                    The show needs to end. They have run out of good content and this is one of the worst seasons ever. Either do a 2 season arc with Michael, Lucifer, and God or just do 1 season with the same characters and end the show.
                    See, I disagree. I like Season 10 and think it's better than Season 9 was (worst season being Season 7). I also feel the Lucifer/demons/angel/Heaven story ran it's course a while back and after settling the lingering questions from that, it should be done for good.

Comment

Originally posted by Welling_is_pretty
                      See, I disagree. I like Season 10 and think it's better than Season 9 was (worst season being Season 7). I also feel the Lucifer/demons/angel/Heaven story ran it's course a while back and after settling the lingering questions from that, it should be done for good.
                      Gotta disagree with you Welling. I agree more with Fletch. Season 10 has by far been the worst season of Supernatural. This season has had very little direction, unending case of the week episodes, and no main arc to carry the narrative of the season. It's time to end the Winchester Gospel.

Comment

Season 7 was the worst by far. This isn't a great season, granted. I do think this story is really not going where we were hoping. Guys/Gals: isn't this show about family? When are we going to have Dean/Sam meet their parents for God's sake? I know Jeffrey dean morgan would be difficult to get, and the mom, but they could just have younger versions of themselves. That's how I would end this... Sam/Dean eventually finding them or having some resolution. I don't see that on the horizon.

Comment

Originally posted by demosthenes
                          Season 7 was the worst by far. This isn't a great season, granted. I do think this story is really not going where we were hoping. Guys/Gals: isn't this show about family? When are we going to have Dean/Sam meet their parents for God's sake? I know Jeffrey dean morgan would be difficult to get, and the mom, but they could just have younger versions of themselves. That's how I would end this... Sam/Dean eventually finding them or having some resolution. I don't see that on the horizon.
                          What made you hate season 7 the most? I really liked Dick Roman as a villain. The one negative about him that I have, is that they didn't utilize him enough in the season.

As for meeting their parents, we know that they aren't in heaven and that's about it. I'm sure if they really wanted, they could bring JDM for an episode. It would be great to see some resolution with the parents, but I don't think we'll see that till probably the series finale.

Comment

Originally posted by Axalon
                            What made you hate season 7 the most? I really liked Dick Roman as a villain. The one negative about him that I have, is that they didn't utilize him enough in the season.

As for meeting their parents, we know that they aren't in heaven and that's about it. I'm sure if they really wanted, they could bring JDM for an episode. It would be great to see some resolution with the parents, but I don't think we'll see that till probably the series finale.
                            In season five episode 16, Ash says he couldn't find John and Mary. That doesn't mean they aren't in heaven. It just means they couldn't be found, yet. It's possible they could be there. But it was never determined that they absolutely are not in heaven. Wherever they are, it would be a decent way to end the series to finally meet them.

Comment

Well the prisoner isn't Metatron certainly since he is free. Keeping my fingers crossed the title is reffering to Lucifer and make him the main heel (bad guy) in season 11 and ending it all there. This series needs to end on a high note, and it doesn't get any bigger than Satan. Supernatural has just lost it's sense of danger and unpredictability after season 5, after beating Satan the other main heels that came after just didn't seem as threatning.

Comment

Originally posted by emirates
                                Well the prisoner isn't Metatron certainly since he is free. Keeping my fingers crossed the title is reffering to Lucifer and make him the main heel (bad guy) in season 11 and ending it all there. This series needs to end on a high note, and it doesn't get any bigger than Satan. Supernatural has just lost it's sense of danger and unpredictability after season 5, after beating Satan the other main heels that came after just didn't seem as threatning.
                                Crossing my fingers as well Emirates! It would be amazing to see Lucifer and Michael out of the cage, raising some hell. I agree, I want the show to end on a high note. Whether that means Michael and Lucifer, or the AntiChrist, or meeting God or even finding Mary and John. Whatever direction they choose, I hope season 11 is the final one and we get the end that the show deserves.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎