0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1 - Any more of this and I'd be more psycho than Helena.
    0%

Well i think the Scene with Tommy and Olie near the end was a nice touch on episode seeing as their relationship is a little rocky right now, And I didn't understand the deliberate muting of the people speaking would someone like to explain that to me please? If i were Olie in that flashback we all know that man isn't trustworthy so why consider a trade. Helena I wasn't to crazy for in this episode after i found out she was still after her father, I do hope something does change her in this though and Roy saving Thea I was just so happy about it and when I found out Roy was scared of Needles in Arrow i was laughing so hard but then i D'awed when Thea kissed roy.
    i would give it a 7-9, not as good as the previous episode but still pretty damn good

Comment

I'm giving it an 8 this time around. It was a good all around episode but some of the tension between Tommy and Oliver felt forced. Also, the part in the middle where the talking was muted out really threw me. I don't mind music scenes but if I can see the mouths moving I like to know what being said especially if the talking is more than a few seconds. Since, I can't read lips, I'll just have to guess it was an argument about Helena. Though if anyone knows please share.

Comment

I'm not sure what everyone is talking about with the muting thing. I don't remember this can someone tell me what scene?

Comment

Originally posted by The Hood
          I'm not sure what everyone is talking about with the muting thing. I don't remember this can someone tell me what scene?
          Pretty sure it was the scene after Helena got her hands on Tommy's Wrist.

Comment

I liked it. i thought her performance this time around as the huntress was pretty good. She a pretty ruthless girl, she better not show her face around oliver again lol.

Comment

Originally posted by MusashiBlade
              I liked it. i thought her performance this time around as the huntress was pretty good. She a pretty ruthless girl, she better not show her face around oliver again lol.
              We all know that won't happen, she doesn't listen to anyone honestly.

Comment

Originally posted by jreed43103
                Pretty sure it was the scene after Helena got her hands on Tommy's Wrist.
                Hmm that's weird. It wasn't muted for me.

Comment

Hmm that's weird. It wasn't muted for me.
                  What did they say?

Comment

What did they say?
                    Are you talking about the scene where Diggle and Ollie were talking?

Comment

Are you talking about the scene where Diggle and Ollie were talking?
                      Yes

Comment

The scene J and I are talking about has Felicity, Diggle, and Oliver all talking in the base. Oliver ended up yelling near the end with finger pointing too. Then there was a small flash to someone criminal being loaded into a police van. Then the scene changed and the rest of the sound worked again.

Comment

Yes
                          Diggle was basically wondering why Oliver hasn't killed Helena off yet and was wondering if he still had feelings for her. Oliver started making excuses for her that she was lost and her father killed her fiance. Then Diggle said that if Helena looked more like him and not a pretty girl he would've killed her by now. Olliver then admitted that he couldn't kill her and that he couldn't risk her going to the police so he agreed to help her. Felicity said she was dying to hack into the fbi database so she could find where Frank was but Oliver told her to get out because he didn't want her to be a part of it. Frank was said to be in one of those vans. One of them would have him and the other would be a decoy.
                          Last edited by The Hood; 03-20-2013, 06:46 PM.

Comment

Diggle was basically wondering why Oliver hasn't killed Helena off yet and was wondering if he still had feelings for her. Oliver started making excuses for her that she was lost and her father killed her fiance. Then Diggle said that if Helena looked more like him and not a pretty girl he would've killed her by now. Olliver then admitted that he couldn't kill her and that he couldn't risk her going to the police so he agreed to help her. Felicity said she was dying to hack into the fbi database so she could find where Frank was but Oliver told her to get out because he didn't want her to be a part of it. Frank was said to be in one of those vans. One of them would have him and the other would be a decoy.
                            Thank you so much!

Comment

Good all around episode:
                              Helena is still alive to wreak havoc another day. She was just so vindictive in this that I'm not sure she can be anything but a villain. Though it would be interesting to see what they could do with her character in the future, maybe she is part of a group that is formed by The Dark Archer to attack Starling City after the undertaking is shutdown in a few seasons. Not sure but her not being killed leaves it wide open
                              Mckenna: Her being shot was not a surprise per se I knew she would have to get removed from the storyline somehow her leaving like Laurel's friend from the firm. That means she can come back to stir up romantic intentions again, maybe when Oliver and Laurel are finally ready to get together.
                              Diggle: Not a lot in the episode but enough to be there for Oliver and be his morale compass. Of course his line "Ex psycho girlfriend" probably one of the best of the night, repeated by Felicity even better.
                              Roy and Thea: Awesome I can't wait to see Oliver and Roy meet, I am anticipating an interesting reaction, especially since Thea would have told him about Roy saving her.
                              Tommy: Big problems with both his best friend and trust issues and then him completely going the other way and saying sorry. Turn around pretty quickly, not telling Laurel and feeling bad was a good scene he really does show his feelings with his eyes.
                              The Lance Family Drama: I am still not too invested in this story because I really don't like the idea of Sarah being alive and Oliver's redemption getting thrown out. I just think it makes no sense to bring her back...but I just want to not have any new stories added until some of the stories that have been left open ended are finished.
                              The Island: Oliver shows his smarts and Slade wilson feels like a mix between Han Solo and Obi-wan Kenobi and thats a good thing. I hope he continues to be a good character in season two as a regular. However forgetting Yao Fei which is the reason why they are still on the island in the first place is a little confusing to me.
                              Good episode answers some questions gives us more to think about. Helena and McKenna are still alive so they can always come back. So Oliver doesn't kill women it seems ever. He hasn't yet I would be surprised if he does. Interesting little weakness.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎