No announcement yet.

#7.23 "Survival of the Fittest"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anno_Domini
    After "Of Grave Importance", I'd love to see a bid baddie that could absorb other spirits and last longer than just an episode, so I wouldn't call it jumping the shark if a spirit, who could turn into a vengeful one, actually becomes a vengeful one. How would that be jumping the shark?

Plus...Bobby stole the flask once, he could do it again. And if he could do that, how easily could it really be to kill Ghost!Bobby?
    I would like to see Bobby absorbing other spirits but no going evil. I think is too jump the shark. With Castiel was another thing he is not human. Bobby is like their father. If they do that i'd kill them.

Comment

While it wouldn't be jumping the shark, I agree with luisl that I would be pissed off if they turned Bobby into a villian. I do think this Ghost!Bobby arc is pretty cool but I don't want to see them take it too far, I wanna see him help the boys fight the Leviathans but when that is over I think they should burn his flask, Bobby deserves to move on and there's a place in Heaven for him.

Comment

Since we found out they're just "done" if they stay around as spirits, then I honestly wouldn't mind to see Bobby becoming an evil spirit. He chose to stay around much like Mary, who I assume doesn't exist anymore. I think it would be a fascinating story and I'd be up for it.

Comment

Since we found out they're just "done" if they stay around as spirits, then I honestly wouldn't mind to see Bobby becoming an evil spirit. He chose to stay around much like Mary, who I assume doesn't exist anymore. I think it would be a fascinating story and I'd be up for it.
          Ah, right. I didn't think about that, or to be honest I kind of ignored that as I am not very happy about that. I want Mary to be in Heaven, I want John to be there too and Bobby deserves to be there as well. Turning him into an evil spirit would just not be a worthy end to a character like Bobby Singer, he deserves a good sendoff. Fine, he can't go to Heaven, they can still have him "move on" in a beautiful way like that spirit in "Roadkill". But that's just my opinion.

Comment

if Season 8 is final season for Supernatural , then it should end with a bang .

Introduce Adam, the first human ever created as the main antagonist of the season, he wants to go back to the old days where there was only heaven , meaning no humans , that way he can pay back God for making him one ( making him a human ) and since God is MIA, Adam would have a good job getting rid of the humans. But as the Show moved on, it revealed to us , God Loves Human, that is why he will interfere. His vessel would be John Winchester , it would be ironic , since the whole `winchester bloodline are bound to become vessels.

moving forward , The Winchesters would have to stop `adam, God will introduce himself to them, as someone almighty who burns demons automatically when his present. HE then will explain why he didn't interfere in Season's 5 apocalypse saying that when he created humans a part of the energy residing inside him was used , making him slightly weak , but when the Apocalypse started he grew weaker and weaker , and if he did interfer he could never be God again ( even a God has weaknesses) moreover, THE TRUTH will be revealed , why no angel has seen god it would be because a thousand years ago, God explained to the angels that the day will come where humans will not need them and Adam would make his move, this is when Lucifer rebelled against God and God memory wiped all angels so they won't do the same as Lucifer who got locked up up ( that would be the supernatural story of how Lucifer was locked ) and since that day , God decided t . Adam goes on a killing spree with the Leviathans ( if they survived by the end of season 7 or if they were bad by the end of season 7 ) destroying main life sources that came with him upon Earth's creation ( it would be Earth's weak sources that would help destroy it ) .

Adam knows if they kill him humanity goes with him so God shifts the act,making himself die if Adam is killed. and All supernatural stuff will have to go away with him , but angels and demons would remain in Heaven and Hell but can no longer come to Earth . Castiel has to make a choice about wether becoming human , so he can continue his relationship with the Winchesters or sacrifice his only friends for heavenly duty as King of Heaven , since by the end of the season God knows he must sacrifice himself to help humanity, with him gone all monsters would go with him , as for angels-human bond , demon-human deals ( crossroads ) would never work again ,there would be only heaven-human and hell-human interaction in the after life just like our world ,therefore at the very end we see a father from a church reading the winchester gospel . FInally the winchesters come in sit down and for the first time ever, they pray , and have faith because they knew what God did to save them and all others
            Last edited by KScastiel; 04-25-2012, 10:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Magnificent One
              Ah, right. I didn't think about that, or to be honest I kind of ignored that as I am not very happy about that. I want Mary to be in Heaven, I want John to be there too and Bobby deserves to be there as well. Turning him into an evil spirit would just not be a worthy end to a character like Bobby Singer, he deserves a good sendoff. Fine, he can't go to Heaven, they can still have him "move on" in a beautiful way like that spirit in "Roadkill". But that's just my opinion.
              To each their own. I wouldn't mind to see an evil Ghost!Bobby, but if he were to "move on", then so be it. I bet that goldish light engulfing a spirit like that girl in "Roadkill" and John at the end of season two is a more "passive" way for a spirit to be "finished" then the aggressive way of saltin'-n'-burnin'.

Originally posted by KScastiel
              if Season 8 is final season for Supernatural , then it should end with a bang .

Introduce Adam, the first human ever created as the main antagonist of the season, he wants to go back to the old days where there was only heaven , meaning no humans , that way he can pay back God for making him one ( making him a human ) and since God is MIA, Adam would have a good job getting rid of the humans. But as the Show moved on, it revealed to us , God Loves Human, that is why he will interfere. His vessel would be John Winchester , it would be ironic , since the whole `winchester bloodline are bound to become vessels.

moving forward , The Winchesters would have to stop `adam, God will introduce himself to them, as someone almighty who burns demons automatically when his present. HE then will explain why he didn't interfere in Season's 5 apocalypse saying that when he created humans a part of the energy residing inside him was used , making him slightly weak , but when the Apocalypse started he grew weaker and weaker , and if he did interfer he could never be God again ( even a God has weaknesses) moreover, THE TRUTH will be revealed , why no angel has seen god it would be because a thousand years ago, God explained to the angels that the day will come where humans will not need them and Adam would make his move, this is when Lucifer rebelled against God and God memory wiped all angels so they won't do the same as Lucifer who got locked up up ( that would be the supernatural story of how Lucifer was locked ) and since that day , God decided t . Adam goes on a killing spree with the Leviathans ( if they survived by the end of season 7 or if they were bad by the end of season 7 ) destroying main life sources that came with him upon Earth's creation ( it would be Earth's weak sources that would help destroy it ) .

Adam knows if they kill him humanity goes with him so God shifts the act,making himself die if Adam is killed. and All supernatural stuff will have to go away with him , but angels and demons would remain in Heaven and Hell but can no longer come to Earth . Castiel has to make a choice about wether becoming human , so he can continue his relationship with the Winchesters or sacrifice his only friends for heavenly duty as King of Heaven , since by the end of the season God knows he must sacrifice himself to help humanity, with him gone all monsters would go with him , as for angels-human bond , demon-human deals ( crossroads ) would never work again ,there would be only heaven-human and hell-human interaction in the after life just like our world ,therefore at the very end we see a father from a church reading the winchester gospel . FInally the winchesters come in sit down and for the first time ever, they pray , and have faith because they knew what God did to save them and all others
              I like the thought of it with tying things together and ending it with a "bang", but not too keen on having Adam becoming a big baddie.

Comment

SAM AND DEAN STORM SUCROCORP TO TAKE DOWN DICK ROMAN — Dean (Jensen Ackles) and Sam (Jared Padalecki) prepare for battle with Dick Roman (guest star James Patrick Stuart). Dick’s in the final phase of his plan and the Winchesters must team up with Castiel (guest star Misha Collins), Bobby (guest star Jim Beaver), Meg (guest star Rachel Miner) and Kevin (guest star Osric Chau), the prophet, to stop him. However, Dick is one of the smartest enemies they’ve ever faced so it’s a mind game to see who can keep the upper hand. Robert Singer directed the episode written by Sera Gamble (#723).
                Not much, but...why would a description for the finale give us any more? Hahaha.

Comment

Comment

Does this confirm Crowley to be in the season finale?

The damn King of Hell just won't die, lol.

Comment

Does this confirm Crowley to be in the season finale?

The damn King of Hell just won't die, lol.
                      LOL

Meg and Crowley just won't die.

Comment

If Meg and Crowley die it'd be stupid. They've already killed off every other funny/witty character that borders between good and evil, and it was a mistake to do so. Meg should appear way more often as should Crowley, even if the stories aren't based on demons, because they are such fun actors they can work in any Supernatural story. You could have even thrown Crowley into the episode where Dean travels to the 40's and I guarantee you it could have worked in a million different ways that would have been awesome. That's an extreme example, but I think you catch my drift.

Comment

Even "fun" characters should be axed, especially if they've run their course and Crowley has, imo.

With Meg...I still think she needs to at least "run" Hell by herself before she gets killed as it'd be full circle since her father, Azazel, was the King of Hell back in seasons one and two. But Crowley should've at least died last season. He had no use in season seven.

Comment

All I got from that finale preview was "the bond between Sam and Dean will deepen". Which makes me do a fist pump and go "yes!" I mean, for a season about them having no one but each other and all the boys have spent more time being contentious this year than best buds. Hopefully Season 8 will rectify that.

Comment

Even "fun" characters should be axed, especially if they've run their course and Crowley has, imo.

With Meg...I still think she needs to at least "run" Hell by herself before she gets killed as it'd be full circle since her father, Azazel, was the King of Hell back in seasons one and two. But Crowley should've at least died last season. He had no use in season seven.
                              Having seen 7x21. I think they're going that way with Meg.

And also. Lucifer wasn't real. That theory was just plain dumb.

Comment

If Meg does indeed become Queen of Hell, that would be a SMART idea. She's been on this show for seven seasons...it's time for a promotion.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎