No announcement yet.

Sylar, a super-powered genius?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sylar, a super-powered genius?

I am assuming that after Sylar healed from the virus he gained all of his abiltiies back, not completely sure on that though.

But if he did, that also means he still has Charlie's ability.

So now that we have more insight into Sylar's power. We know now he has the ability to understand how things work and all the variables involved. Now couple that with enhanced memory and he's a genius! I hope the writers didn't forget about that power.

He can be the next Einstein!

Not sure that would be a good thing, but theoretically yeah. Although I think he lost a bunch of his powers after getting the virus. I don't know how many, since he obviously still has telekinesis and whatever the one he does when he's sneaking up on his latest victim (i.e. Claire), but I definitely remember it being mentioned somewhere that he's way depowered.

Comment

Sylar still has all of his former powers he acquired before the virus. Even the future showed him using some of his other abilities (painting the future and going nuclear). Its a misunderstanding by the fans that he lost some of them (or that he is "depowered").
      Last edited by Nataku; 10-09-2008, 06:34 PM.

Comment

He never got Charlies ability as Hero changed that part of the present by going back. She died naturally.

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎