No announcement yet.

laura says it was jor els

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• laura says it was jor els

Llaura-El says that the Brain Interactive Construct (Brainiac) was Jor'el's in the second memory she has.

So... isn't that a bit paradoxial and unbelievable, considering all the things we have thus far seen?
    Last edited by thebog1; 10-08-2008, 05:55 AM.

Wow. She did say that....

Lara: Kara... Krypton may never see the end of this war. Jor-El's Brain-InterActive Construct may very well save us, but I won't risk my son's life on that chance.
    Last edited by Kalista; 10-07-2008, 11:14 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Yes, Clark Kent's mother (Laura) did say that in Kara-El's second memory that she had in this episode.
      Last edited by thebog1; 10-08-2008, 05:56 AM.

Comment

The Brain Interactive Construct was created by Dax-Ur. I guess, Jor-El modified it, maybe giving it it's humanoid form (notice how Dax-Ur didn't at first realise who Brainiac was in Persona). Then it was corrupted by Zod, causing it to turn evil.

Comment

That may or may not be accurate. However, the very thought that Jor-El worked on it/had a part in it is important: that ought to mean Jor-El ought to know/should know how to more easily defeat it. We see, though, that Jor-El never tells Clark Kent/Kal-El anything about Brainiac that Clark Kent has not obviously figured out by now.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎