No announcement yet.

GothamSite.com is live...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GothamSite.com is live...

Enjoy! Let me know what you think, and what you'd like to see on the site.

Add more credibility to your site - get a premium domain today. Straight-forward shopping experience.

Awesome work Craig. The name of the site is great.

Comment

Very interesting, I'll probably be watching the show.

Comment

Great idea Craig, hopefully we get more news/spoilers soon about the project and hopefully with majority of folks saying negative things the producers can change things up to maybe nightwing days, and convince dawn that it would be better way to go.

Comment

I'm pretty sure the initial announcement is just that - there's a lot of process and development that goes into a project, especially one as big as this.

I wouldn't be surprised if, since 90210 wasn't totally The CW's savior, if now they're going to try to duplicate the success of Smallville into a new series. That said, they'll want to make sure it makes everyone go "wow."

Comment

Just a question on the site name Craig, is it confirmed that it's being set in Gotham?

Surely a circus would be travelling...
            Last edited by TMLS; 10-08-2008, 06:06 AM.

Comment

Maybe. But Smallville doesn't take place on Krypton, so I think we're safe here.

Comment

Wow! This is so cool! I can't wait for more on this site!

Comment

.................................................. ............................Contrary to my other posts on this "Show" I still have no idea what the hell to say to this. The idea of "McG" ' s involvment alone make's me want to do myself bodily harm. To put it lightly that is. That's as far as I'll go right now.

Comment

good stuff, im excited

Comment

This site will defiantly be a success IF the show even happens, hopefully it will!

But just a question Craig, does making your websites cost money and what program do you use?
                      Last edited by Smallville Gone Bizarr; 11-19-2008, 10:28 PM. Reason: ..

Comment

The show's not happening I generally use Dreamweaver to make sites.

Comment

Never heard of Dreamweaver besides the song.

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎