No announcement yet.

Nikki, Tracy, Barbara and Jessica

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nikki, Tracy, Barbara and Jessica

Who's Barbara? I forget if she's been mentioned prior to this episode, but if not, I would love to see what powers she has.

All we know is she is one of the three identical triplets I guess.

She was never mentioned before last episode. Zimmerman slipped up and called Tracy Barbara instead. But that's it.

Comment

Maybe Barbara is Tracy's real mom's name or something. And quite possibly, the company took the kids as opposed to the parents dying and giving them up.

Comment

Yah as zimmerman said there was nikki jessica and barbara. nikki and jessica were raised as twins when they were really two of the triplets. where barbara was raised as tracy this is actually one of the least confusing things about last nights episode.

Comment

The triplets are Barbara, Nikki and Tracy, Zimmerman never said Barbara is Tracy. Also according to the photo in this link Jessica and Nikki don't appear to be twins

Comment

But Jessica and Nikki were twins. That is mentioned on some of the episodes. Aggh this character is confusing. So supposedly Jessica was dead when she was a kid. So she was alive through Nikki. When Nikki died she did (for good) as well?

The triplets are Barbara, Nikki and Tracy, Zimmerman never said Barbara is Tracy.
            Agree. Also he never mentioned that Jessica was one of the triplets. So that's even more confusing. So this contradict my previous theory...maybe Jessica never really exists and Nikki just made her up.

Comment

Nikki, Tracy, Barbara and Jessica

Okay so a lot of people seem to be confused about this and of course it's always possible that I have got this wrong but here's how I understand the situation based on what we learned in this episode. Do I have this right?

Three triplets were born, Nikki, Jessica and Barbara. Dr. Zimmerman experimented on them and then gave them to three seperate families. Tracy was given to a family in Beverly Hills, Barbara went to another family and Nikki was adopted by yet another.

Nikki and Jessica were NOT biological sisters and certainly not twins. I'm sure it was already established that Jessica was the older sister and since Zimmerman made no mention of her as one of the triplets. Also the photos of them as children show that they look different. Jessica was the family's biological daughter and as far as we know she was unpowered. Also, this may be unrelated but Jessica from Season One, was NOT really Jessica. She was a split personality brought on by the onset of Nikki's powers who acted as Jessica, just like Gina was another identity. It was all in her head, not Jessica from beyond the grave...

I've seen a lot of people refering to the triplets as Nikki/Jessica/Tracy. I didn't get that impression in the slightest but apparently some people did. Am I wrong? I mean I guess I could have missed something but I got that the third triplet was Barbara not Jessica...

Comment

Nikki and Jessica were NOT biological sisters and certainly not twins. I'm sure it was already established that Jessica was the older sister and since Zimmerman made no mention of her as one of the triplets. Also the photos of them as children show that they look different. Jessica was the family's biological daughter and as far as we know she was unpowered.
                Nice catch My theory was that, in fact, Jessica was a personality that Nikki just made up. But i find interesting what you're saying, that Jessica was in fact real, but not Nikki's twin. Gina just proves this multiple personality theory.
                Also, my language isn't english but I'm pretty sure that the doctor didn't say Jessica's name when he told Tracy about the triplets. I don't know either why people is telling that Jessica was one.
                Last edited by Novak Fan; 10-07-2008, 01:50 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

i have a feeling that the girl that look like niki in the episode angela see the futher when all heroes are killed is barbra

Comment

maybe barbra is the girl that is show to kill the heroes with adem and knox in angelas dream thing, you see a girl that look like ali

Comment

Originally posted by krpto
                      Yah as zimmerman said there was nikki jessica and barbara. nikki and jessica were raised as twins when they were really two of the triplets. where barbara was raised as tracy this is actually one of the least confusing things about last nights episode.
                      Dude, for a second I thought you had stolen my avatar! Took me ages to make that.

Nikki and Jessica were not biological sisters, and when Jessica was killed, the trauma caused Nikki to resurrect her as a split personality, but it was always Nikki, just bonkers.

I'll tell you who Barbara is, she is Sylars soon to be girlfriend. Think about it. Peter (at least in the future from S1) was dating Nikki, Nathan is apparently going to marry Tracy, so presumably the third brother Gabriel is going to hook up with Barbara. And lets not forget that Gabriels son has blond hair...

Comment

Originally posted by Novak Fan
                        But Jessica and Nikki were twins. That is mentioned on some of the episodes.
                        Actually I don't recall that ever being mentioned. I was always under the impression that Jessica was a bit older, but they never actually specify her age in comparison to Niki's.

Comment

Originally posted by krpto
                          He never said Jessica was a triplet. The triplets were Nikki, Tracy and Barbara. If Barbara was raised as Tracy, how the heck would Micah have been able to trace her name to her birth certificate or whatever it was that he found? Also why would two of them keep their original names and one of them have it changed? Jessica was not related to the triplets biologically as far as we know. The reason Zimmerman called her Barbara when he first saw her was that she looks like Barbara. He must know the third triplet otherwise how would he know what they looked like as adults?

You might have thought it wasn't confusing but somehow you still seem to have gotten confused.

Comment

Originally posted by Novak Fan
                            Nice catch My theory was that, in fact, Jessica was a personality that Nikki just made up. But i find interesting what you're saying, that Jessica was in fact real, but not Nikki's twin.
                            She was real. Nikki visited her grave in "Six Months Ago" and talks about her with her father.

Comment

Originally posted by DavetheAvatar
                              He never said Jessica was a triplet. The triplets were Nikki, Tracy and Barbara. If Barbara was raised as Tracy, how the heck would Micah have been able to trace her name to her birth certificate or whatever it was that he found? Also why would two of them keep their original names and one of them have it changed? Jessica was not related to the triplets biologically as far as we know. The reason Zimmerman called her Barbara when he first saw her was that she looks like Barbara. He must know the third triplet otherwise how would he know what they looked like as adults?

You might have thought it wasn't confusing but somehow you still seem to have gotten confused.
                              I swore I heard him say Nikki jessica and barabara were the triplets maybe I'm going crazy its a possibility maybe iill have to rewatch the episode though itwas far from my favorite with the fromula causing abilities and revealing half out heroes weren't born with thier gifts.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎