Collapse
No announcement yet.

Noah Jr.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I mentioned this in another thread but it may be more appropriate here...

What if Sylar's son Noah is really our lovable HRG? As partners they may have run into someone with an ability that turned Noah into a child again. Sylar then began raising him as his son. This is why he is living in the Bennett house...it really belongs to Noah.

Probably too crazy an idea to have merit, but that's the fun in speculating isn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by tglass1976
      I mentioned this in another thread but it may be more appropriate here...

What if Sylar's son Noah is really our lovable HRG? As partners they may have run into someone with an ability that turned Noah into a child again. Sylar then began raising him as his son. This is why he is living in the Bennett house...it really belongs to Noah.

Probably too crazy an idea to have merit, but that's the fun in speculating isn't it?
      Not as crazy as my theory when I heard that sylar was to have a son namd noah I immediatle thought maybe little noah is taken back in time by hiro some time in the future and ends up becoming our hrg noah bennet though they killed him off so I doubt that's possible now.

Comment

it is no point in assuming of this. let me wait to see the next episode. it might tell.

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎