Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loved it? Hated it? What did you think of I Am Become Death?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I give it a C+

I hate doing all the time travel stuff all the time.It reminds me of Star Trek Next Generation over using the Holedeck.It takes away from the focus of the show.

Liked, even though it was not a shock what Mama's powers are and that Sylar and Peter are brothers it was nice to bring get it out in the open so it can open up some plot lines.

Like the development that Sylars power induces a craving that seems to increased by Sylars desire to improve himself. It makes him a little more sympathetic in my eyes.

Hate to many "specials", especially ones with what I would call flashy powers. If you get to many out their it undermines the premise of special people living amongst us unnoticed. And it takes away from the main Heroes. Or they could explain how they have stayed hidden so well. Maybe part of their genetic makeup is a desire their power a secret.

Liked the speedster, she acts like someone who had that ability would act. Which we have not seen enough of.

What I would like to see is!
    Peter stop acting like a wimp. It appears he may be turning the corner.
    Sylar and Peter using a wider variety of their powers.
    Heroes using their powers in normal situations, heroically sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by Xanderman
      So people like Mohinder of course aren't purebloods, right. Anybody who wasn't born with the ability/evolved dna I assume? Are you saying some current 'heroes' (like from first season) aren't purebloods, but "faux heroes"? So, is that what HRG/the company was doing when they were kidnapping some of the characters back then? Were they injecting them with something similar to what Mohinder made?
      He said that there was one pureblood in every generation, so I don't think he's referring to the real Evolved Humans vs the Faux Evolved Humans.

I do think thought that the Company was injecting people, with the Company Formula that Hiro had half of, possibly before HRG's time. Zimmerman was clearly with the company, and he was pictured with the German. If HRG was around when Zimmerman was injecting people, I'm thinking he'd know the German's name, due to their connection.

Comment

Was anyone else freaked out with the whole Daphne motherly role/Ending up with Parkman?She reminds me too much of a knockoff Bart Allen (not only her ability, but her personality and her thieving ways) it was odd.

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎