Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Henry Cavill play Superman?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think Henry will do a great job as Clark/Superman and I'm looking forward to seeing is portrayal of the character

Comment

• Me too. And I will be looking forward to him in the Batman and Superman movie

Comment

• After watching four seasons of THE TUDORS, I know that Cavill can act. And the trailer verified that he can do a decent American accent. I don't think he will be a problem.

Comment

• i went into this movie thinking and believing that HC would suck at it. but after watching it and him. i think he did an excellent job

Comment

• This movie is the most awaiting movie then Avengers. I personally believe that it will be huge Blockbuster movie, It will brake the records of Avengers and make new trend. Visit website for Man Of Steel Jacket

Comment

• Henry will for always be my superman now.Click image for larger version

Name:	shirtless Henry.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	79.6 KB
ID:	6627984

Comment

• Originally posted by Tebow15
                Henry will for always be my superman now.[ATTACH=CONFIG]15615[/ATTACH]
                Ditto. Maybe they can get Tom Welling to play Clark Kent.

Comment

• I wanted tom to play the role but i can't deny that henry did a fantastic job .

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎