Collapse
No announcement yet.

Teslo (Tess/Lois)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

From a BuddyTV Interview with Cassidy Freeman.

BTV: There was definitely a little rivalry between Tess and Lois. Is there going to be more of a rivalry between those two?

CF: Yeah, I love the connection between Tess and Lois because both are such strong women and they both are very strong in their convictions. They also are kind of the light in the dark in a way. I think Lois is very good, there's a lot of good in her, and you don't really know if there's a lot of good in Tess yet. [SPOILER]But we definitely come to a head because of that.[/SPOILER] I think also, without the audience knowing, I think a lot of it had to do with Oliver as well. They both have had relationships with Oliver, and as much as those strong women don't want to admit that the man has anything to do with it, I think it does.

Comment

Im not a teslo shipper but its kinda obvious to me that Tess likes women as well as men. After Odyssey, Toxic and especially when she first saw maxima in instinct.

I think she's attracted to Lois (an maxima also)..thats just me though. Im a straight woman and I know that women dont look at other women like that unless they are attracted to them..she also watches her female secretary very closely too
      Last edited by DontCha; 10-23-2008, 02:36 PM.

Comment

I'm gonna be a shipper I think, but not in the way that I think they will love eachother, just in that chemistry way.

That probably makes no sense, but it makes sense to me and that is what counts. :P

In other words I won't be thinking 'Wasn't that romantic?" but more "Ooh that rivalry and tension was awesome!"

Comment

Thanks for that little interview snippet LLL. I'm excited to see more TessLo in the future.

Comment

YES YES YES!!! I have been looking for this thread for so long! Now I found it. I am all for Telso and Tois!!!!!!

I am a shipper whore

Comment

Originally posted by pizzahead2490
              YES YES YES!!! I have been looking for this thread for so long! Now I found it. I am all for Telso and Tois!!!!!!

I am a shipper whore

Funny!! Are you a fan of all couples???

Comment

Originally posted by hhhandsteph
                Funny!! Are you a fan of all couples???
                A no!

I am a fan of Tess and Lois
                Clark and Lex
                Tess and Oliver....sorta
                Lois and Oliver.... sorta

But I am the ultimate fan of CLOIS!
                although I do have some fantasies of Lois and Clark and Tess relationship.

Comment

LOL

see kay!!! stick with teslo!

Comment

I love Clois, but Tess and Lois have a crazy amount of chemistry and wit when they are together. I love them in a completely not ever going to happen or should ever happen way. They are just too much fun though.
                    Last edited by A Flawed Fashion; 11-26-2010, 01:07 PM.

Comment

Comment

^^^^^^^

Well, when state your case that way....

Comment

Hahaha! Great pics. I love that when Lois sees Tess again after her trip to the future, Tess is ready for a rematch. LOL!

Comment

hehehe, teslo make me giggle!!

Comment

Fancy seeing this thread for the first time today after making new art.....
                              I hope you guys like it.... I think ED and CF are the sexiest ladies on SV and from those caps above they sure know how to fight!!

I always thought they'd be called Tois or Less

MORE ART and ED/CF avis:
                              Photo-manips, icons, avatars, banners and other fan-created graphic art gets posted here. Please keep all subject matter PG-13 and be sure to read the rules before posting your work!

Comment

I like the Lois/Tess ship (I call it Lotess). If Tess wasn't borderline evil, that couple could have real stayin power

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎