No announcement yet.

Teslo (Tess/Lois)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

10.19 Dominion

I can't believe the finale is coming so close...

Please, as always, use whichever one you like, credit is nice, comments are loved (here).

Comment

LoTess video I found, love them <3

DISCLAIMER: Smallville DOES NOT belong to me. It belongs to the MAKERS OF Smallville & Cw channel

Comment

I can't believe these two have not yet made out with each other

Comment

No LoTess scenes in the finale. What a bummer.

Comment

Originally posted by miss smith
            Fancy seeing this thread for the first time today after making new art.....
            I hope you guys like it.... I think ED and CF are the sexiest ladies on SV and from those caps above they sure know how to fight!!

I always thought they'd be called Tois or Less

MORE ART and ED/CF avis:
            Photo-manips, icons, avatars, banners and other fan-created graphic art gets posted here. Please keep all subject matter PG-13 and be sure to read the rules before posting your work!

Less is far more appropriate, if you think about it

Comment

We got less of Less?

Comment

Originally posted by harryandginnyfanatic
                No LoTess scenes in the finale. What a bummer.
                areed.... well, pretty much most of what they did with Tess in the finale was a bummer.

Comment

The CW Source Erica Durance/Cassidy Freeman interview:
                  Smallville season 8.

How Lois describes Tess?

ED/Lois: a Bulldog.

Jason C.: a Bulldog? [Laughs]

ED/Lois: Very beautiful Bulldog.

How Tess describes Lois?

Cassidy/Tess: emm… sss-spicy.

Jason C.: Spicy? [Laughs]

Cassidy/Tess: Yeah, yeah.

Comment

Cassidy did an interview that kinda explain her views on the Tess/Lois interactions, and Tess' sexuality.

AE: Wonderful. I was also reading online that some people thought there were some lesbian undertones for your character on Smallville. I was wondering if you ever saw that or if you think people just like to read into subtext?

CF:
                    [Laughs] Yes, I think people do like to read into subtext. I also think that Tess Mercer was a really special character. I don't think that she was a lesbian but I definitely think she could be that girl who would kiss another girl at a party.

AE: Yeah.

CF:
                    You know, to shock someone. I think she was really open and free in that way and just super-sexual. I mean, they set it up in this way where I had a lot of scenes with Erica and I'd be, like, fingering her French maid costume.
                    AE: Right.
                    CF:I'd be like "You get what this looks like, right? I mean, you're not idiots."

AE: [Laughs] Right, right.

CF: And they'd be like, "Yeah, no, no, no, it's good." I think they may have painted a few undertones but I don't think that was really meant to be a storyline.

Here's the link for the whole interview:
                    http://www.afterellen.com/content/2012/06/cassidy-freeman-longmire-and-what-we-didnt-see-playboy-club?page=0%2C2

Comment

• Originally posted by MissDreavus33
                      Cassidy did an interview that kinda explain her views on the Tess/Lois interactions, and Tess' sexuality.

AE: Wonderful. I was also reading online that some people thought there were some lesbian undertones for your character on Smallville. I was wondering if you ever saw that or if you think people just like to read into subtext?

CF:
                      [Laughs] Yes, I think people do like to read into subtext. I also think that Tess Mercer was a really special character. I don't think that she was a lesbian but I definitely think she could be that girl who would kiss another girl at a party.

AE: Yeah.

CF:
                      You know, to shock someone. I think she was really open and free in that way and just super-sexual. I mean, they set it up in this way where I had a lot of scenes with Erica and I'd be, like, fingering her French maid costume.
                      AE: Right.
                      CF:I'd be like "You get what this looks like, right? I mean, you're not idiots."

AE: [Laughs] Right, right.

CF: And they'd be like, "Yeah, no, no, no, it's good." I think they may have painted a few undertones but I don't think that was really meant to be a storyline.
                      I guess we can take that as confirmation that Tess is bisexual.

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎