Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TOMophilus
    I donīt recall where I read it, but someone said AA was still busy with a movie somewhere, so he started a little later with S8.
    That would make sense. Thanks for the info!

Comment

Originally posted by BadToad
      Toxic running time : 41m, 50s

Clark 16m, 1s
      Chloe 9m, 55s
      Lois 9m, 30s
      Tess 15m, 22s
      Davis 5m, 15s
      Oliver 24m, 49s

Year to Date Totals (# of eps)

Clark 55m, 40s (3)
      Chloe 37m, 49s (3)
      Lois 25m, 48s (3)
      Jimmy 1m, 49s (1)
      Tess 28m, 42s (3)
      Davis 13m, - (2)
      Oliver 35m, 48s (2)

You forgot to count Lana's flash back scenes. I'm sure that counts up to more than Jimmy.

Comment

Thanks for the screentime, BadToad

Comment

Originally posted by BadToad
          Toxic running time : 41m, 50s

Clark 16m, 1s
          Chloe 9m, 55s
          Lois 9m, 30s
          Tess 15m, 22s
          Davis 5m, 15s
          Oliver 24m, 49s

Year to Date Totals (# of eps)

Clark 55m, 40s (3)
          Chloe 37m, 49s (3)
          Lois 25m, 48s (3)
          Jimmy 1m, 49s (1)
          Tess 28m, 42s (3)
          Davis 13m, - (2)
          Oliver 35m, 48s (2)
          This is the way I see it. I remember seeing an interview a few years ago where they said Clark was in more than 90% of every episode. If they wanted to cut that down and add more time with other characters great.

But it should have only been cut to about 70%, instead of less than 50% per episode. IMO

Comment

Well I think what we also have to remember is that once in a great while it's good to give Tom a break. I remember reading an interview with Justin Hartley where he said that Tom was always saying how much he loved Justin because he got some time off. I think in the long run it's worth it if it allows Tom to have a break and enjoy what he does more.

Comment

Originally posted by Smallville6
              Well I think what we also have to remember is that once in a great while it's good to give Tom a break. I remember reading an interview with Justin Hartley where he said that Tom was always saying how much he loved Justin because he got some time off. I think in the long run it's worth it if it allows Tom to have a break and enjoy what he does more.
              I would love to get a link because it's not what he said as far as I know. He said "I think he was happy to get a Wednesday off from time to time". Tom is a hard worker and pulled double duty last year in Apocalypse when he directed a difficult episode and acted in almost every scene. It's not the sign of someone who wants time off.

Comment

^It was awhile ago that I saw it, so I dont know if I can find it, but I'll try!

----- Added 4 Minutes later -----

Found it!
                Here's the thread on it:
                This is an archive for Smallville spoiler discussions throughout the course of the series. Since there are no more new episodes, thread creation is no longer enabled... please take new discussions to General Discussion or individual episode sections.
                Last edited by Smallville6; 10-05-2008, 04:24 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

At 70%, not less than 50%. They did Lois and Clark in the 90's, they can do a show aobut Clark now. IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by curiosity
                    At 70%, not less than 50%. They did Lois and Clark in the 90's, they can do a show aobut Clark now. IMO.
                    Well I agree with you, this show is about Clark. He needs to be the main character in every episode. But I also want Tom to be happy so we can have a season 9 (which, I want one). And I think it's good if he gets some time off once in awhile. As long as he is still in a lot of the episode.

Comment

Thanks for the link; but I believe he means it as a joke; he didn't say: "Tom said to me..."
                      Anyway, resting means twindling his thumbs on set between scenes... For a guy as involved as he is, it can't be good.

I really don't believe that Tom will re-sign and it has nothing to do with rest or not. He said a few times that he wanted to do movies.

We'll see mid-season. If they get a S9 or some kind of spin-off, we'll see JH's screen time increase more and more imo.

Comment

I like knowing the screentime totals there interesting
                        Thanks Badtoad
                        i'm looking forward to knowing instincts screentime totals

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎