Chloe 37m, 49s (3)
    Lois 25m, 48s (3)
    Jimmy 1m, 49s (1)
    Tess 28m, 42s (3)
    Davis 13m, - (2)
    Oliver 35m, 48s (2)

I love these... thanks for doing it

Comment

Jesus. 24 minutes for Oliver?? So basically, he has 2 minutes less than Chloe overall despite the fact that Chloe was in all 3 episodes; and a whole 10 minutes more than Lois who was also in 3 episodes.

It also means that in average, he has one minute less screen time than Clark in the episodes he's in.

Thanks again Badtoad, this is disappointing.

Comment

Thank you so much for doing this, BadToad.

Like I've said several times before, I don't mind if Ollie gets a couple of episodes. So he gets one more big one. I think (or at least hope) that Clark will have a lot of screen time in several of the upcoming episodes.

But poor AA.

Comment

like always.. thanks for this info...

----- Added 38 Seconds later -----

Jimmy 1m, 49s (1)
          wow... :S:S:S
          Last edited by alejandrita439; 10-04-2008, 10:16 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

It's still early days for Jimmy so I'm not going to feel too sorry for him yet. After all, there's still Committed and Bride waiting in the wings.

BadToad, you're GoodToad in my book. Thanks as always for the sum up.

Comment

Thanks geminis. That made me

I'm sure Jimmy's totals will pick up soon. I'm actually surprised at the totals for Tess. She's been on screen more then Lois. Thats an awful lot for a newcomer.

Comment

Wow, good job, BadToad

Comment

Why anyone would want Jimmy to get more screen time is beyond me. If Jimmy dominates that usually means it is a horrific Jimmy ep.

Comment

I don't feel bad for Jimmy, I feel bad for Aaron.

But I guess you all are right about him having more ST in the coming weeks.

Comment

Thank you for these

Poor AA. There is so much they could do with his character now that Clark is at the DP and I hope they take the chace to explore that somehow rather then keep him shoehorned into the position of a LI.

At least we know that there is something coming up for Jimmy that isn't directly related to Chloe.

Comment

Originally posted by petitemimi
                        Jesus. 24 minutes for Oliver?? So basically, he has 2 minutes less than Chloe overall despite the fact that Chloe was in all 3 episodes; and a whole 10 minutes more than Lois who was also in 3 episodes.

It also means that in average, he has one minute less screen time than Clark in the episodes he's in.

Thanks again Badtoad, this is disappointing.
                        Averages don't work that way because thats an unfair juxtaposition.(if we are talking about the season so far) We have to take into account that ollie isnt in episode 2 at all so when averaging per episode this season both ollie and clark's totals would have to be divided three ways. then you will see the difference. You also have to take into account that the episode just gone was ollie-centric. Every cast member with have episodes where they are the focus. Look for Chloe's totals for Abyss, Davis in prey and Clark in Legion to be above their seasonal average. Don't think the sky is falling yet with so little data. Everyone can skew statistics to say what they want but lets wait until mid season at least

Comment

Originally posted by ClarkyBoy14
                          I don't feel bad for Jimmy, I feel bad for Aaron.
                          I donīt recall where I read it, but someone said AA was still busy with a movie somewhere, so he started a little later with S8.

Comment

Originally posted by BadToad
                            Thanks geminis. That made me

I'm sure Jimmy's totals will pick up soon. I'm actually surprised at the totals for Tess. She's been on screen more then Lois. Thats an awful lot for a newcomer.
                            My work is done. I've made BadToad happy; turnabout is fair play after all.

That was a surprise about Tess but she is Lex's protege, after all. The only thing that would surprise me more is if she shaved off all that lovely hair; then we'd really see her dark side come out.

As for Lois, I'm not discounting her yet either; girl knows how to pitch a fight. Doesn't always win them, but that's what Clark is there for, to come to her rescue.

Comment

BadToad, you seriously rock for doing this!
                              Thanks so much!
                              I hate that Ollie got so much more screentime then Clark, but I understand them giving him just one episode. As long as Ollie doesnt steal the focus for anything else- and it looks like he's not so far- then it's ok I guess.
                              I'm glad we get to see Jimmy soon, I miss him! He's only had a little less then 2 minutes this season!

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎