No announcement yet.

4.20 The Rapture

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4.20 The Rapture

no news other then Kripke is directing it.

Gonna be a big episode then.

Do you know who's writing it? Has Kripke ever wrote and directed the same episode before?

Comment

have no clue whos writting. they probably havent gotten that far yet but im guessing if its already announced that kripke is directing its going to be pretty huge and will probably be the set up for the last 2 episodes of the season.

Comment

Kripke's directing this one? Awesome. (though actually I do prefer Kim Manners as director. Shhh, don't tell Eric!)

Yeah, it sounds like he personally wants to set us up for the Season 4 end.

Cool.

Thanks for posting the news, Jeff!

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
          no news other then Kripke is directing it.
          Oh, boy. Let hell's bells begin to ring, the Kripke is directing two eps before the finale.

Comment

Casting Call:

[AMELIA MCSHANE] (30ish) A good wife and a loving mother (pretty, normal and grounded), she’s distraught over her husband’s mental state and becomes increasingly terrified that her husband is losing his mind – she is torn between believing his wild stories and trying to keep her family together. GUEST STAR

[CLAIRE MCSHANE] (11ish) A sweet, loving and normal little girl who loves her father, but when possessed she becomes cool, calm and has a presence way beyond her eleven years. We Need A Very Strong Actress For This Role sptv050769...GUEST STAR

and BTW Kripke is directing the Finale not tyhis episode

Comment

Will this be the first episode that it'll be Dean vs Sam?

Comment

As of Kristin's latest update, T'is confirmed that Lillith will be back this episode! Thus the need for the eleven year-old girl. Makes sense to me.

Comment

ha. episode 4 20... ha.

Comment

I know Castiel will appear in the last 3 episodes as well Misha said in an interview at the Spirit Awards

Comment

Title! So I found this on another spoiler site (It may or may not be true...) But said site has not failed me yet! This episode is to be titled: 4.20 - The Rapture. And it will air on the 30th of April. Just a random question, do we have threads for 4x21/4x22 yet? Because I have those titles too.

Comment

hey kirmacat what site do you use because i site i use for spolers is a little slow on updating the titles lately?

Comment

New from Kristin

Supernatural's very gracious angel in residence Misha Collins tells me, "We just shot an episode where we meet the man who Castiel possessed—the body that he's in—and that was a lot of fun for me to shoot, playing a different character. I think that's episode 20." Can't wait!

Cannot wait!!

Comment

I'm not a huge fan of Castiel but finding out his "meatsuit's" history should be interesting. Cas already told us that it's someone very religious so it'll be interesting to see if it's a man of the cloth of someone else.

Comment

So the girl is Lilth, who possess "Castiel's" daughter.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎