No announcement yet.

tess/oliver

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tess/oliver

I was wonderig since in toxic they seemed to may have had a romantic past and now they could have an interesting relationship how should we call the pairing. The ones above were the ones I came up with but feel free to give more ideas in your comments.
    tessiver
    0%
    teliver
    0%
    tellie
    0%
    teslie
    0%

Tollie.

Comment

haha i like Tollie

Comment

The 'closet' tele-tubbie.

Comment

Olivess

Comment

I like Tollie better

Comment

Tollie sounds alot better~!

Comment

Originally posted by borednow
                Olivess
                heeheehee

I like Tollie also.

Comment

Whatever you want to call it between Oliver and Tess, lois is grossly over-matched by Tess. The former is like a very old teenager and the latter exudes the confidence and maturity of a woman. Being with her before her Luthor conversion, Oliver would have never been happy with lois, even with her darker hair color.

lois is better than she was in previous years but is still kid stuff. Too bad Tess is criminalized. Now that must be an interesting story.

Comment

actually Tess is gorusy, she`s the villian here, and you better get use to watch a lot of Lois and Clois episodes this season
                    Tess is just a cold villian with the voice of a man and she sucks

Comment

I love Tess and Oliver together! I am not a fan of Chloe and Oliver together, no offence to anyone who does! I think either Tollie or Olivess or something I don't really know....

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎