Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How did Kal-El get to Brazil and back so quick?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How did Kal-El get to Brazil and back so quick?

I thought only Impulse can superspeed on water.

Originally posted by ZODisGOD
    I thought only Impulse can superspeed on water.
    There is land between kansas and brazil. Its called mexico.

Comment

Originally posted by Estro-gen X
      There is land between kansas and brazil. Its called mexico.

All it would take is running and a semi super jump over the Panama Canal.

Comment

hah! it's called mexico... brilliant.

Comment

This is probably why I flunked World Geography. I thought Brazil was in Africa. South America? Now that makes sense.

Comment

Come on!! Who doesn´t know Brazil is in South America?? I´m sorry but you don´t know basic stuff.

Comment

This is probably why I flunked World Geography. I thought Brazil was in Africa. South America? Now that makes sense.
              Brazil in Africa?

Brazil is the biggest country of South America.

Comment

He flew. They are just not letting us in on it

Comment

He ran. He once ran to S. America to look for Milton Fine and the Black ship too, remember? I didn't think getting to Brazil would be difficult for him at all.

Comment

You must be American.

Seriously, I'm laughing with you, not at you. I wanted to be better at geography, so I always keep a map handy and whenever I hear about a country or region on the news, I look it up on a map. It has helped me a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by MrZeppo
                      He ran. He once ran to S. America to look for Milton Fine and the Black ship too, remember? I didn't think getting to Brazil would be difficult for him at all.
                      Yes of course he ran - should be no problem at all for Clark.

But what bothers me the most is, that I believe Tess wanted to test Clark, wether he would be able to get the antidote or not.

As soon as she mentioned Brazil, I immediatly thought "Clark, that might be a trap!"

O.k. we didn't saw or hear anything about that in this episode, but I would almost bet that we get to hear about something in that direction in one of the next episodes.

What do you think?

Comment

I think Tess will catch on about Clark fairly early this season, i also think she knows more about Clark than what we all think. She was concerned when she found out it was Ollie, but when she told Clark the antidote was in Brazil and she'd never be able to make it back in time, it seemed she knew Clark would get it. She knows there's more to Clark, maybe from what Lex or his partners have told her, or from things she's looked into that circulates around Clark Kent. She's been suspicious of Clark ever since she asked him about the whereabouts of Lex.

Second once she calls to find out the antidote is gone, it'll be obvious that it was Clark that took it since she only told him where it was. If she find out somehow, she'll want Clark to be part of her team...BTW i don't watch battle star galactica, but i recently watched one episode, gotta say there CGI and special effects are good for a series, jsut thinking if they smallville could get talent like that, then seeing doomsday as the beast that he truly is in the comics could be done, though for something like that they'd have to do it right and not cheap looking....fans would be more upset if they tried something and butchered it, when they can take the time and effort and really make something amazing for the fans. And not just for doomsday but for other effects as well, i think the new writers are actually listening to what the fans want and are trying to give us what we want.

Just for Continuity sake, Ollie was lost for 2 years, his hair stayed short, beard never grew, and the fact that a rich kid like that and no-one could find him...it's things like these that suck, with the scenes they showed Ollie could've wore a hair piece for beard and longer hair, something so simple that would've made it more believable. And why did Clark have to go to Brazil, why not get leaches, wouldn't of that been much quicker?

Comment

I doubt Leeches could have worked since he was a hair's length from death, in the island he is treated with Leeches early and it took some time before he healed. Also the antidote probably contained the enzymes the Leech produces. Also I think Clark can actually run on water but we haven't see it yet. Remember, he is much faster and stronger than in season 4.

Comment

Originally posted by Timester
                            Brazil in Africa?

Brazil is the biggest country of South America.
                            Farms in Berkeley?

Maybe they meant Brazil, Florida, or sumpthin'? I mean there IS a Hollywood, Florida, and a Moscow in the upper West. yup, yup, yup

Comment

hummmmmmmmmm So Clark came to my COUNTRYYY I was giggling like a kid when it was mentioned!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎