No announcement yet.

Chloe.....possessive?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WickedJenn
    Andi, I am wondering though, do you think it's a little of Brainiac's influence on her?
    I know I'm not Andi, but that's exactly what I was thinking and you beat me to posting about it

Comment

Originally posted by doodie8808
      Yeah Chole Was A ***** Tonite She Got On My Nerves So Bad I Muted Her When She Came One
      Alright guys...lets try to keep it friendly ok?

----- Added 2 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by WickedJenn
      Andi, I am wondering though, do you think it's a little of Brainiac's influence on her?
      I really hope so....but then, it's going to set up this season to be kind of creepy if thats the case!

I mean...she's getting married, ect....and I dont want to think thats Brainiac. But I did notice she seemed to be rather snippy throughout the entire episode....

Kind of out of character really. Even when she said "looks like Ollie started the party in the limo..." then she laughed, I thought "uh...Chloe, he's falling over...maybe you should help?"

It just seemed weird to me.
      So, it would make sense if its brainiac slowly taking over....so she's still herself, but getting a bit darker.
      Last edited by AndiGirl; 10-02-2008, 07:06 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by AndiGirl
        I really hope so....but then, it's going to set up this season to be kind of creepy if thats the case!

I mean...she's getting married, ect....and I dont want to think thats Brainiac. But I did notice she seemed to be rather snippy throughout the entire episode....

Kind of out of character really. Even when she said "looks like Ollie started the party in the limo..." then she laughed, I thought "uh...Chloe, he's falling over...maybe you should help?"

It just seemed weird to me.
        So, it would make sense if its brainiac slowly taking over....so she's still herself, but getting a bit darker.
        I agree, it did seem out of character for her.

The bolded part, I think that might be it right there.

Comment

AndiGirl That's what Allison said would happen in the TVGuide.com interview, wrt Chloe getting darker courtesy of Brainiac.

I didn't get a "jealous" vibe from Chloe wrt Clark and Lois, she was just being a bit witchy, because she also seemed off wrt Oliver falling all over the place. She didn't react how "Chloe" would react,imo. Frankly after a season of no emotion from her, I'm glad to see she's being more blunt about things. Granted it's probvably Brainiac, but hopefully (if Brainiac is taken out of her) she'll keep that bluntness about her.

Comment

I think that Brainiac is starting to take over and some true feelings are surfacing. She is jealous of Lois and Tess by what she said. Clark is concerned and rightly so. She isn't herself and her new ability is a little spooky.

Comment

Originally posted by Jory
              AndiGirl That's what Allison said would happen in the TVGuide.com interview, wrt Chloe getting darker courtesy of Brainiac.

I didn't get a "jealous" vibe from Chloe wrt Clark and Lois, she was just being a bit witchy, because she also seemed off wrt Oliver falling all over the place. She didn't react how "Chloe" would react,imo. Frankly after a season of no emotion from her, I'm glad to see she's being more blunt about things. Granted it's probvably Brainiac, but hopefully (if Brainiac is taken out of her) she'll keep that bluntness about her.
              I guess I didnt think it would be this fast?? . But actually...it's better this way, bringing Brainiac on all at once wouldnt be convincing at all....it's just weird to see Chloe so....blunt. But I do think she keeps things to herself a lot, so its kind of nice to see her let loose a bit.

But i still want to see the sweet, caring chloe I know and love.

----- Added 3 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by SnowBird
              I think that Brainiac is starting to take over and some true feelings are surfacing. She is jealous of Lois and Tess by what she said. Clark is concerned and rightly so. She isn't herself and her new ability is a little spooky.
              I just kind of wish she would make up her mind...
              In the previous episode she said things between them would have to change.....then this episode she's upset she and clark dont see eachother that much (which clark was upset about in the last episode....that he didnt tell her right away about her engagement).

Then towards the middle she pretty much tells Clark to back off....that she needs to live her own life.

So...I hope this is all just brainiac taking over...otherwise, she's confusing the crap out of me!!
              Last edited by AndiGirl; 10-02-2008, 07:25 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

She is like clark ... in the sense that she wants him to be happy, so she usually laughs about the girls he's attracted to...and teases him about it, like a friend would. But tonight...it was just accusations. Weird.
                I think she can be jealous from time to time.....but never like she was tonight.
                She was border line rude. She's usually better at playing it off...and being more playful about it. She was just blunt....and out of character tonight.

It WAS ooc for Chloe. And I caught the difference right off. I suppose it could be chalked up to pre-wedding jitters or something, but I suspect it has to do with her Brainiac infection. I mean she usually talks fast, but that scene in Isis, she just seems like she was on turbo-drive and she didn't even have time for her usually wiity lines. She's definitely NOT HERSELF!

Comment

Originally posted by doodie8808
                  Yeah Chole Was A ***** Tonite She Got On My Nerves So Bad I Muted Her When She Came One
                  I know that (^) comment is kind of rude, But LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Comment

Originally posted by Khyla
                    It WAS ooc for Chloe. And I caught the difference right off. I suppose it could be chalked up to pre-wedding jitters or something, but I suspect it has to do with her Brainiac infection. I mean she usually talks fast, but that scene in Isis, she just seems like she was on turbo-drive and she didn't even have time for her usually wiity lines. She's definitely NOT HERSELF!
                    I agree...that scene was creepy.

Comment

Caroline Dries everyone.. she's the blame for anything wrong in this episode. I'm glad they gave her this one and left the important episodes to good writers.

Comment

chimmy is just so wrong

Comment

Originally posted by smallvillefreak24
                          chimmy is just so wrong
                          couldn't agree more!

Comment

Originally posted by Fallen One
                            Caroline Dries everyone.. she's the blame for anything wrong in this episode. I'm glad they gave her this one and left the important episodes to good writers.
                            So you dont think Chloes changes were deliberate...just bad writing??

Comment

Oh...I have no doubt it would be hard!!
                              But I dont think the way to win our boy over is making jabs at him.....

It seemed a bit out of character to me..
                              i can't say cause it would be a spoiler but if your curious go to spoilers thread and maybe you can figure out whats happening to her ?

I agree she was a little snotty tonight i think she may not be too thrilled with clarks response in platique . i believe she still has feelings and maybe there showing in some way or maybe she is not totally herself lately... i mean after all clark made a good point , she has these new powers thanks to brainiac so ya never know . tsk tsk .

definetly out of character ! good point Andi very good point you may be onto something !

I love your new video you posted the link in the chlark relationship thread ,prefect song great video and yes you make people cry , with the clips you choose and the perfect music you have gotten me eveytime !
                              Last edited by dimeo782002; 10-02-2008, 08:07 PM.

Comment

When hasn't she been possessive of Clark?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎