No announcement yet.

The Island had a local Barber?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Island had a local Barber?

The fact that Ollie's hair was relatively groomed and looked freshly cut and his no beard face realllllly bugged me in this ep.

If he was there for 2 yrs he should have looked like tom hanks in cast away

thats what i was thinking during the show!....but then he did have a lil 5 o'clock goin on and it was very sexy

Comment

he made an arrow, why not a razor? not particularly hard.
      ooh but didn't we love a gruff ollie?

Comment

I think the MOSQUITOS bit his hair off!

Comment

I'm sure he could have found a way to trim his hair.

Comment

Yea like someone else already said he made bow and arrows he could have sharpen a few stones and was able to cut his hair, he probably would have grown out his hair/beard if he had more time. But if u remember they were starting to shoot the episode around comic con time and he said he didnt really have enough time to grow it out.

Comment

Originally posted by superspider02
              Yea like someone else already said he made bow and arrows he could have sharpen a few stones and was able to cut his hair, he probably would have grown out his hair/beard if he had more time. But if u remember they were starting to shoot the episode around comic con time and he said he didnt really have enough time to grow it out.
              Still could have worn some sort of wig or gotten filthy looking extentions. Not that hard to make it look real on film. I doubt Ollie would have been spending his time keeping his appearance up when he needed to hunt animals to survive.

Comment

Originally posted by madcatlady

Comment

ya that kind of ruined the whole 2 year illusion but i heard in some interview they didnt give him enough notice for him to grow a whole beard so whatever but sexy regardless :P -

Comment

Originally posted by getkuhl
                    The fact that Ollie's hair was relatively groomed and looked freshly cut and his no beard face realllllly bugged me in this ep.

If he was there for 2 yrs he should have looked like tom hanks in cast away
                    Exactly!

Originally posted by madcatlady

Originally posted by Liquid-Prince
                    I'm sure he could have found a way to trim his hair.
                    Yes, maybe but again, if you trim your hair by yourself, without a mirror, then it would surely not look like a proper haircut from a barber, would it?

Originally posted by Nuberman
                    Still could have worn some sort of wig or gotten filthy looking extentions. Not that hard to make it look real on film. I doubt Ollie would have been spending his time keeping his appearance up when he needed to hunt animals to survive.
                    Yes, I think so, too. You can do a lot with extensions and make-up. It wouldn't have cost too much......

Originally posted by smallvillefreak24
                    ya that kind of ruined the whole 2 year illusion but i heard in some interview they didnt give him enough notice for him to grow a whole beard so whatever but sexy regardless :P -
                    Sorry but I don't think, that Tom Hanks's beard in "Cast away" was his real beard! You really need months if not years to grow a beard to such a length!

Even if Justin hadn't had the time to grow a beard and longer hair....well, what's the make-up staff for?

Comment

Remember, the CGI Oliver Queen chronicles already established that he had long hair while on the island... They should have at least given Justin Hartley a wig.

Comment

yeah they could of atleast made him said he's been stuck on this god forsaken island for TOO LONG instead of saying for two years, i was just thinking WTF lol

Comment

Originally posted by ForzaItalia
                          Remember, the CGI Oliver Queen chronicles already established that he had long hair while on the island... They should have at least given Justin Hartley a wig.
                          I think they were probably more interested in the eye candy aspect of it.....then the actual believability.Which...justin did look amazing, but no way was I buying after 2 years on an island he looked that amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by superspider02
                            Yeah that's exactly what I was gonna say lol

Originally posted by Kal el of krypton
                            yeah they could of atleast made him said he's been stuck on this god forsaken island for TOO LONG instead of saying for two years, i was just thinking WTF lol
                            Yup. I was gonna say that too. I thought about it while I was watching last night.

Comment

hehehehehe

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍