Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where the hell is Shelby?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I mentioned this last week but currently, Krypto (Shelby on Smallville) is currently saving Superman's butt in Superman #680.

It was quite a good issue, actually.

Comment

Shelby's watching a Buster Keaton film at the Metro Theatre. Shelby's a sucker for silent film classics.

Comment

I think from now on, all threads asking where Shelby is should have a "Who gives a sh*t" option included in the poll. These threads were funny at first, but now they just get on my nerves.

Comment

looking for kara, because lets face it clark isn't going to do it.

as for the grayson pet, In batman the animated series dick had a friendly elephant in the circus

Comment

Actually, the big question is where the hell is Jimmy? He gets engaged and his fiance is featured heavily in two episode with another guy. We also got a big dose of the Daily Planet with Clark and Lois. So he's nowhere to be seen in either his relationship or his job. WTH.

Comment

Originally posted by vyperman7
              I think from now on, all threads asking where Shelby is should have a "Who gives a sh*t" option included in the poll. These threads were funny at first, but now they just get on my nerves.
              then dont post/read them?

i said the iron man one because i love that film id say its the best marvel hero film ever much better than spidergayman! but still dc is winning with dark knight ofcourse

Comment

Originally posted by TheLeague
                then dont post/read them?
                If a certain type of thread was in a forum I never had to visit, then I agree that would be the solution. Like if someone made a post about Clana in the Smallville characters forum in the Clark/Lana thread, I would just stay out of the forum. However, you cannot avoid the Shelby threads when there is one every single week in the forum for each new episode. I posted in this one because of the fact that seeing them everyweek gets on my nerves. My frustrations finally got the better of me.

Comment

Originally posted by BWOracle
                  Actually, the big question is where the hell is Jimmy? He gets engaged and his fiance is featured heavily in two episode with another guy. We also got a big dose of the Daily Planet with Clark and Lois. So he's nowhere to be seen in either his relationship or his job. WTH.
                  You beat me to posting the same thing! Shelby and Jimmy must be hiding out somewhere together. Maybe they are both searching for Kara.

Comment

Shelby got chopped up and served as canned dog food to the Chihuahua from the Taco Bell commercials. .

*Azra-El*

Comment

Licking Lex out of a giant block of ice.

Comment

Watching the Iron Man DVD to see what it looks like for a hero to fly

Comment

Originally posted by alejandrita439
                          Watching the Iron Man DVD to see what it looks like for a hero to fly
                          Cute! Though I don't think Shelby would want to be Tony's dog. He would live a life of luxury but Ol' Shellhead would be about equal in the "taking care of" department as Clark is.

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎