No announcement yet.

Check out my video

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check out my video

My alison/cameron Lonely day video. I would've put a lot more clips in there but the song was to dam short. Ahh well.

In order for it to play better click on the high quality. Terminator chronicles. Alison from Palmdale ADG MiX

Great video...lol

Comment

great vid cool

Comment

Mod post- This belongs to Terminator Creative Endeavors. Moving now.Please read the site rules when starting a new thread. Thanks

Comment

Derek shouldn't kill Andrew Goode

come to think of it...i believe Derek shouldn't kill Andrew Goode in season one...

first of all, Andy will become the resistance's leading scientist in the future as he help maintaining/operating the time machine as in episode dungeons and dragons..

the turk was already gone when Derek kill him...so by killing him the resistance actually lost a great ally in the future right?

Comment

^^^Right but nobody ever said he was the brightest crayon to crawl out of the reese box. Tho who is now a days

Comment

Great vid

Wow...that was the perfect song.

Comment

Desperate Housewives

Desperate Housewives is an American television comedy-drama series, created by Marc Cherry, who also serves as show runner, and produced by ABC Studios and Cherry Productions. Executive producers, as of the fourth season, are Marc Cherry, Bob Daily, George W. Perkins, John Pardee and Joey Murphy, David Grossman, Larry Shaw and Sabrina Wind.The setting of the show is the street of Wisteria Lane in the fictional American town of Fairview, Eagle State. Desperate Housewives dvd 1 2 3 4 It follows the lives of a group of women, seen through the eyes of their dead neighbor, as they work through domestic struggles and family life, while facing the secrets, crimes and mysteries hidden behind the doors of their ?C at the surface ?C beautiful suburban neighborhood. The show features an ensemble cast, headed by Teri Hatcher as Susan Mayer, Felicity Huffman as Lynette Scavo, Marcia Cross as Bree Hodge, Eva Longoria Parker as Gabrielle Solis, Nicollette Sheridan as Edie Britt and, from season four onwards, Dana Delany as Katherine Mayfair. Brenda Strong narrates the show as the deceased Mary Alice Young.

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎