Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ratings in Toxic...........

talk about this episodes ratings. not how you rate the episode.

I think it will be in the 4.2's. The GA's back, and the CW's doing this big Honda contest.

Comment

i predict 4.4

Comment

In the overnights ANTM did 4.01 (CW's highest this week)

So I'm sure Smallville's "Toxic" will beat that!

Comment

Oh, it had better!

Comment

Its got vice presidential, and for us Canadians with satellite, the Canadian Leaders debates going against it.

I'm grabbing it as I type, but while I was kicking it back in a bar with a few gin and seven's watching the debates, it seemed like I missed some quality Smallville.

So much damn quality TV tonight and not enough time to cram it all in.

I'm hoping it stays in the fours, but I wouldn't be surprised if it took a hit.

Comment

The debates were on after SV.

Comment

I am hoping for 4mill plus`

Comment

Originally posted by ClarkyBoy14
                  The debates were on after SV.
                  Not everywhere, though, were they? I'm EST, so my debate started at 9:00, but I think that - in some areas - "SV" was on at 8:00 & the debate started at 8:00.

Even though I'm a huge "SV" fan, I watched the debate & Tivo'd "Toxic". I watched it later on (the episode was pretty good) but my focus was on the debate - not "SV". I think that's also why the discussion is minimal on this episode, too.

Comment

Originally posted by eas
                    Not everywhere, though, were they? I'm EST, so my debate started at 9:00, but I think that - in some areas - "SV" was on at 8:00 & the debate started at 8:00.

Even though I'm a huge "SV" fan, I watched the debate & Tivo'd "Toxic". I watched it later on (the episode was pretty good) but my focus was on the debate - not "SV". I think that's also why the discussion is minimal on this episode, too.
                    Agreed, as much as I love Smallville, democracy is kinda more important.

Its about the only thing though.

Haven't missed an episode in a while.

Comment

I think the VP debates could help Smallville go up a bit this week.

----- Added 11 Minutes later -----

The early overnight numbers for Smallville:

2.7/ 4 for Smallville, seems as though Season 8 is holding up rather nicely.
                      Last edited by JAMHEXXX; 10-03-2008, 08:14 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Thursday report:

http://pifeedback.com/eve/forums/a/t...51/m/375107461

-Continues to Lose Steam:
                        Smallville (CW)

Rounding off the 8-9 p.m. hour were the CW’s Smallville (Viewers: #5: 3.95 million; A18-49: #4: 1.6/ 4), which dipped year-to-year by 640,000 viewers (4.59 to 3.95 million) and 16 percent among adults 18-49 (1.9/ 5 to 1.6/ 4)
                        Effect of debate (positive or negative) really prevents you from making too much out of these numbers.

Comment

Originally posted by SueB
                          Thursday report:

Effect of debate (positive or negative) really prevents you from making too much out of these numbers.

The Vice Presidential debate didn't come on until 9:00 PM ET, so I don't think it effected Smallville's numbers.

Comment

Originally posted by SueB
                            Thursday report:

When compared to the dip of the other shows, Smallville is doing GREAT! It lost less viewers overall and less of their demo.

Your prediction of the bottom falling out for Smallville seems incorrect.

Comment

The gap between SV and SN is just a few hundred thousand now, surely Supernatural is going to overtake Smallville gven that its just shown 3 damn near perfect episodes in a row.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎