Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Toxic" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question for all the SV "braniacs" out there.....was this the first episode in the history of Smallville where there was not one scene IN Smallville?

Comment

• hold on im gonna record it on my camcorder and upload it on youtube so yall can slow it down and see the clip im talking about,

Comment

• Whoooo I can't wait for the screen caps for Instinct I think I'm gonna plaster that elevator scene all over my bedroom!!

Okay I think Tess is deliciously evil!!! Wow she was good tonight

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZjGyvsb-3U

give it about 5 to 7 minutes intil it is processed then you can watch it. so dont freak out if it says cant view, just wait a little bit.

Comment

• Oh my god why is Maxima on the floor GET YOURSELF away from that area!! Ahhhh that's soooo hot!!!

Comment

• The Mansion is located in Smallville.

Comment

• Due to a school function for my daughter, I had to miss this episode, and for some unknown reason, my DVR messed up and didn't record it

This is the second time in all eight seasons that I missed a live airing of Smallville.

Comment

• Oh no! Sorry your DVR messed up man.

Comment

• It was really odd, I went to the DVR to start Smallville, and there were two entries for tonight's show.
                    Both were 24 seconds long, one has Ollie all dirty and looking lost, the other was (of course) a commercial

Comment

• Sorry Steve. I know what a horrible feeling that is.

Comment

• Originally posted by Randy G.
                        How many of you stick around for Supernatural, after Smallville?

I do. Love that show. Thursdays are my night for TV. I can skip episodes for other shows and catch up later, but if I miss an episode of these shows - especially Smallville - I can't breathe.

Drama much? I know... I know...

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎