Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

why robin? how do you have a sidekick with no frontkick O.o

How about a new DARK Batman tv show ,no prequel junk just batman kicking ass & solving crime

Comment

As I said in a reply to a similar thread, I think this is a horrible idea. They should really just do a Green Arrow spin-off instead.

Comment

jeez i hate robin hes like the worst thing ever to have happened to the batman universe hes just so lame! ( watch the family guy clips to see the hilarious side of it ) i mean cmon batman is badass if i was batman and had a whiny little sidekick i would have sidekicked his ass outta my cave!

i want a green arrow show! or maybe a green lantern show! now that would kick ass! theres so much story to it!

Comment

Ok, so the reason i don't like it is mainly because it's about Robin, and Robin is already the gayest superhero in the world. So combine that with his back story which will be about gymnastics, puberty, and other random crap. Also, who the hell wants to learn the back story of a superhero that already no one likes....all I can say is no thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Wilde8
            Ok, so the reason i don't like it is mainly because it's about Robin, and Robin is already the gayest superhero in the world. So combine that with his back story which will be about gymnastics, puberty, and other random crap. Also, who the hell wants to learn the back story of a superhero that already no one likes....all I can say is no thanks.
            I LOVE Robin...well, I like him more as Nightwing...but I still DO like him as Robin. So some people like him. Maybe I'm in the minority but I really don't care. Dick Grayson makes me smile......see?

Comment

Why does the title of this thread say spoilers?

Comment

http://www.kryptonsite.com/forums/showthread.php?t=97999&page=6

Comment

Originally posted by toxic_t
                  why robin? how do you have a sidekick with no frontkick O.o

How about a new DARK Batman tv show ,no prequel junk just batman kicking ass & solving crime
                  woah! love your avi! *is mesmerized* thats is TOTALLY cool

Comment

That settles it, No Robin show. Green Arrow deserves a show more than the Boy Wonder.

Comment

It could go either way... Part of my mind thinks it could be a new-and-improved Smallville and the other part thinks it will try to be a copy-cat. Maybe Dick will save the Joker from a car crash?

Comment

It could go either way... Part of my mind thinks it could be a new-and-improved Smallville and the other part thinks it will try to be a copy-cat. Maybe Dick will save the Joker from a car crash?
                        You mean before he was the Joker.

Comment

Since this topic is pretty much covered in the main Graysons thread, I am closing it.

However... feel free to create new topics to discuss the project as you see fit. Just make sure the same topics aren't already being discussed.

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎