Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

level 5 bad guys have lame ass powers ???

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• level 5 bad guys have lame ass powers ???

foes anybody else think the bad guys in level 5
    just have the most stupied powers
    that are to be expected for people who are in level 5
    i mean syler took them out without breaking a sweat

They weren't lame powers just lame charactes. Only one who seemed legit was Knox. He had the attitude and swagger a villian usually has. The others were just bad.

Comment

Id agree, they had this buildup for 1.5 episodes about this level 5, then basically wiped them out in 5 minutes. Sad.

Should have had them be a team of villains for the whole season, as the various Heroes would encounter them and eventually lead to teaming up of several to beat them

Comment

Originally posted by TheManOfTommrow2
        foes anybody else think the bad guys in level 5
        just have the most stupied powers
        that are to be expected for people who are in level 5
        i mean syler took them out without breaking a sweat
        Their powers were far from lame. For example, the German guy controlled magnetism. You can honestly tell that power over magnetism is a lame power when there is a villain on Marvel that does the exact same thing?

Oh, that villain is Magneto.

Comment

Ttoally agree.. it was pretty lame. The Villians and their powers... I did like the one guy.. I dont remember his name. the black guy.. he had something cool about him.. everyone else kind of sucked.

Comment

THEY ARE SHOWING YOU HOW MOFO SYLAR REALLY IS!!!!

I mean people...

Look at the guy that had telekinesis before sylar.. He was lame.. and a good guy.. Look what the power can do with the ambition and hunger.. its just a metaphor of our things in life...

Sylar is SUPER, not because of his powers, but because of what he does with them.. HE IS A BAD GUY...

Comment

Good topic by the way..Anyway, the Powers of the bad guys are not lame, especially seeing that they were better utilized in Marvel Comics: Magneto and Pyro, The Man-thing(whoever knows fear, burns at the Man-things touch, a DC comic character, by the way!)

It's just that these guys were vanilla versions, deeply watered down, and depowered in comparison. Also, not very bright, why hang around for "revenge" when you have the bank money already. Sylar, on the other hand, has very comprable power with Jean Grey's TK, and he's not afraid to use it. I like the 'force' choke he put on those guys. Sylar rules!

Comment

He had to force choke Jessie otherwise his voice power would have done some damage. Sylar is indestructable now but I don't think he wanted to get scolded for getting HRG and a bunch of civies hurt by Ma Petrelli.

I don't think their powers themselves so much matter if they were "awesomely evil" or not, it was what the villians did with those powers that mattered. The dude with the blue flames got off on rousting peeps alive and I think if the german guy is suspose to be the same dude from the graphic novel, then he was totally bad because he got off on killing peeps as well - even took out a company man. We didn't get to see so much of why Knox and Jessie were "villians" but if they were in level 5 then I guess I believe it.

Although, I really didn't like all the build up to Jessie being uber evil and powerful just to go "oh nevermind" and have Sylar scalp him in the third freaking episode. What a waste.

Comment

Agree with the others that said that their powers wasn't lame at all, just how they used the characters. I mean, magnetism? Magneto? anyone?
                  Though, like a team they were really a pain in the ass lol

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by RedPhoenix23
                  Although, I really didn't like all the build up to Jessie being uber evil and powerful just to go "oh nevermind" and have Sylar scalp him in the third freaking episode. What a waste.
                  Totally agree! I was expecting to see the actor on more episodes, maybe not now but in the future. Well, on the other hand they like to change the future a lot so who knows?

Last edited by Novak Fan; 10-03-2008, 08:10 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

I think we should wait and see. Remember, 12 villians escaped from Level 5. Of those 12, only three were dealt with. Jesse and the German were killed, FireGuy was recaptured, and Knox is still out there. So there's still 8 more new ones, plus Knox to deal with.

I think as the season progresses, and we get more and more of them showing up, they'll get stronger progressively. Like Smallville did with the Zoners, start with the weakest one and go from there, till we got the strongest and deadliest. Something tells me that last Villian is going to be a B**** and a half and is probably the one that causes the world to end. Again.

Comment

You're right. Forgot about those other 9 villians. Something to look forward too then.

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎