No announcement yet.

Bald and Black Mendez?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bald and Black Mendez?

Im sorry... I almost screamed in anger when they completely rehashed this precog power. It is exactly the same. Exactly. And then Parkman was able to use it too? Wtf? I mean really wtf?

Yeah, they are reusing a lot of abilities. I mean, second season they had a kid who could fly like nathan. This season we got some african dude who can paint the future like isaac. They need some new abilities. I also didn't like the fact that they gave the same ability to two different people in the same year: the black canary cry with jesse and echo.

Comment

Why would everyone have different powers? I think it is more unbelievable that so few in the other franchises, X-Men, have the same power.

Plus, the powers are getting too fantastic. I'd rather see more precogs or flyers than some dude that can hide people's bodies and minds inside other people's bodies.

Comment

i liked the guy in africa having the same painting powers, its okay for people to have similar powers.

Comment

I think they mentioned before, and I cannot find the original list, but they are only sticking to certain powers and yes some will be recycled in different forms.

And, besides the flying kid/nathan, the powers don't seem to be identical. The guy in Africa is only painting Parkman. Issac was painting everything.

Comment

yeah i think its ok if they allow people to have the same ability but i don't think they should use the same formula of storyline. This episode did remind me of season 1 again with painting the future, going to a terrible future and it needs to be changed and so on. Hopefully they'll mix it up abit with sylers/HRG storyline

Comment

I don't mind if some powers repeat. It's better then having awesomely silly powers in a new character just for an ep or two just so that they don't repeat. Like I remember in the 4400, some of those powers were straight stupid but hey, at least they rarely repeated themselves, right?

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎