The Cat's Out of the Bag: A NEW Clark & Chloe eZine

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will Cat's Out of the Bag spotlight new submissions (if there are any)? There's a small enough number that I'm pretty sure there haven't been any new submissions, but if there were, would they be announced here or anything? It's a subject I thoroughly love . . .

As for Carbon Copy, there's some people on fanfiction.net (and another archive somewhere) that should put their fics on it. I saved some to my hard drive for later reading--if you'd like, I could locate them with the info saved and ask if they'd like to submit their fics to CC. A couple are exceptionally good fics.

Comment

Can't find the link on the first post. Was there on Saturday, but I can't find it now.

Comment

Never mind, I found it using Google using "cat's in the bag Smallville" and it came up. Excellent stories.

Comment

Does Cat's Out of the Bag take incomplete posts? I think my fic may turn into a Chloe knows storyline, but I'll wait for a few more chapters to find out.

Comment

It might????? This is good news, lol. Despite the fact that I am your beta, I do not get to hear about these things . . . *sighs* I am glad to hear this . . .

Comment

Originally posted by Issue42
              Does Cat's Out of the Bag take incomplete posts? I think my fic may turn into a Chloe knows storyline, but I'll wait for a few more chapters to find out.
              Ummm, I think submissions have to be completed. But don't quote me on that. Best to ask Chiriru.

My question is, does anyone know when the next Chlark E-Zine will be out? I loved Summer Lovin' and The Cat's Out of the Bag sooooo much, there just has to be another installment. And are there any ideas for a name yet, Chiriru? Come ooonnnnnnn, I'm dyin' here!!! ~Karie

Oops, I was crediting Chiriru with the Ezines... but I think it's actually Lightstar Angel who put them together. Correct? My bad! Mad Props!! ~Karie
              Last edited by Clarks Blue Eyed Angel; 03-08-2005, 05:16 PM.

Comment

There's Carbon Copy, that one's probably the most recent, and it needs more submissions. It's a Chloe=Lois e-zine, anyone got fics of that nature?

I thought it was Chiriru . . . anyone know conclusively?

Comment

I checked the site out a few weeks ago and feel in love with it.

Great job!

Hopefully there will be more submissions....*hopes*

Comment

how the heck do u get to this site???

Comment

Originally posted by Big Albowski
                      Click on the picture (or the X) link in the first post!

Al
                      That's how.

Comment

Hey, where can I find Carbon Copy? ~Karie

Comment

There is no picture in the first post, nor is there a link.

Comment

Hey, where can I find Carbon Copy? ~Karie
                            Carbon Copy is at:

There is no picture in the first post, nor is there a link.
                            And The Cat's Out of the Bag zine is at:

There's also two other Chlark zines.

Summer Lovin'

and Winter Wonderland

Comment

hi

Comment

Whoah dude I just read anyway you slice and and like it was

getting interesting and then it ended. Is that it?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎