Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jessie'power? you dont wanna know

It was just some loud power.

Why wouldn't we wanna know?

I guess it was the lamest among the other 3.

not only that, they took it from the webisode.

Echo Demille has the same power, although he isnt a villain he just didnt want to be hunted down by the company.

Comment

his power is sound manipulation
      so im guessing he could do more peter js didnt know how to

it said his power under his name whenhrg was looking at his file in 3.02

Comment

I was excited to see it since one of the dudes had the power to feed on fear which is pretty frightening and Jessie's power got the descript "you don't wanna know". WTF? It was the same lame power as the dude in the webisode! Oh well, Sylar seemed to really like it though since Jessie is the only one he killed..... he did kill Jessie right?

Comment

Yep scalped him. Jessie's power was originally an earthquake ability. Think Avalanche of the X-MEN

Comment

I thought so but I was confused when HRG seemed to still have a load of prisoners to march back to their cells and it was late and I just got off work and wasn't paying the best attention, lol.

Earthquake? Dude! That would have be awesome! And totally would have fit under the "you don't want to know" descript because knowing someone can cause an earthquake at any time is something that I really wouldn't want to know about either....

Comment

I think that we only saw a glimpse of Jesse's ability. Peter discovered it by accident so he doesn't know the full capability of the power. I bet there is more to the power than just yelling like a fool.

I'm thinking Jesse could use other sound qualities - blow out people's eardrums, bring down buildings, blow people apart. He seems dark so I bet Sylar will just expand on that power.

Comment

Yeah I don't get why so much hate on that power. That definitely was the best one aside from Magnetism, but the guy died so I dont think Sylar could harvest that ability. Knox's power relies on people. The pyro's cool too, but it's essentially Bashee's powers that are the most powerful.

"Banshee is a mutant whose superhumanly powerful lungs, throat and vocal cords could produce a sonic scream for various effects, in concert with limited, reflexive psionic powers which directed his sonic vibrations. He could generate sonic blasts which struck with tremendous concussive force, liquefying or outright disintegrating targets at his highest levels of power."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banshee_(comics)

Comment

Hopefully, when the budget allows for it, Jesse's ability becomes strong enough to be earthquakeable.

Comment

Originally posted by The Ninth Doctor
                    Hopefully, when the budget allows for it, Jesse's ability becomes strong enough to be earthquakeable.
                    But didn't Sylar kill Jesse?

Comment

Im guessing he means when sylar uses jesses power. Because he is definitely dead.

Comment

Ya it did seem pretty lame but I guess if he can do more with the power we will know through Sylar

Comment

Maybe there is more to Jesses power then we think. Like there was more to Matts

Comment

i think there is more to everyone's power than we think. It's whether we get to see that or not in the episodes and whether the characters choose to develop them or not. I think Sylar has the ambition to perfect this powers.

That being said, I agree that he probably killed just Jesse because he thought Peter was trapped in there.

Comment

I don't know if there's more to everyone's power. Candace and Eden had both been using their powers for years longer than Matt, yet he was able to quickly develop their abilities.

I'm thinking the power families are able to grow in their power branch, and the weaker your genes, the less you're able to expand.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎