Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jessie'power? you dont wanna know

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

is angela petrelli a ****ing moron, why have a man who kills and steals abilities come work for her despite being her son, he will ultimately have more powers than anyone and then everyone will kneel before Sylar???

Comment

The blog said the "earthquake power" was TOO expensive to pull off so they just changed it..simple enuff.

Comment

Originally posted by afireinside
        is angela petrelli a ****ing moron, why have a man who kills and steals abilities come work for her despite being her son, he will ultimately have more powers than anyone and then everyone will kneel before Sylar???
        Well she can see the future remember? From the trailer it looks like Sylar does have the potential to be a good boy and she's likely seen that. Plus, she did have that spooky vision where Adam/Kensei, Maury, Knox, and Niki/Tracy (or some other silly clone played by Ali Larter) bust up the company and kill EVERYBODY. Well, in that vision Sylar is there, it is unclear if he was there with Adam and Co., OR if he was there to protect her. At the very least, if some premination of that future is enividible, then it is in her best interest to play on his mommy issues so that he won't kill his own mother.... again.... but this time on purpose because the first time he killed his mother was an accident after she went after him with a pair of sizzers.

Comment

I thought he would have like the abillity to vaporise people. I was thinking he would like have some plasma lasers that could leave people nothing but thier skeleton. Now that's an abillity I would'nt want to know aobut. Who knows they may give somebody that abillity one day.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎