No announcement yet.

Peter Just Got 3 New abilities!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peter Just Got 3 New abilities!

So from the preview for next week you can see Peter using the quick punch thing on Claire so I am assuming he will have the power voice and blue flames also.
    Pretty Cool.

He is getting to powerful and making others around him reduntant. Good thing he is a moron.

Comment

I had a big realization when whatshisface started using the flames... i was like, OH!! That's how he get's the firepower we saw in season 1

Comment

Originally posted by spicyblark
        I had a big realization when whatshisface started using the flames... i was like, OH!! That's how he get's the firepower we saw in season 1
        Nice recall

I think that Peter might have limits. Maybe he can only hold so many and then his body gets rid of a few? Without him knowing that his body is getting rid of the ones he doesn't really use. Just a thought.

He's not a total moron, but he doesn't seem to be quite the 'Future Peter' just yet. All those abilities but his hesitation is what gets him caught in the end.

Comment

doestn peter just get like a million abilities probably from being next to future peter?

Comment

Originally posted by sinz.
            doestn peter just get like a million abilities probably from being next to future peter?

I dont think so. Because when he met Sylar in S1 he only got the TK.

Comment

Originally posted by sinz.
              I think he only absorbs the dominate power or the power being used at a particular time. Sylar must be able to use one at a time. I wonder if Peter has the same limitation (using one at a time only)

Comment

FYG he used both invisibility and telekinisis.

Comment

Originally posted by The Ninth Doctor
                  FYG he used both invisibility and telekinisis.
                  ah right, and he stopped time while invisible - good call

Comment

Originally Posted by sinz.

I was wondering the same thing. Should'nt present peter have all of future Peter power? Then again you start to think hey future Peter needed to be around people to get his powers then he gose back in time and present peter gets powers. So he gives his younger self his powers which mean he never I to meet the people future peter met to get the powers Yeah it's freaking confusing. Wonder what would happen if he met mohinder now?

Comment

Hey shouldn't Peter have Sylars power also, Season 1 when Sylar was cutting into Peter's head. Also, I truly believe that he is not absorbing others powers. He just does not know he is the ALL POWERFUL Peter. Peter is the nucleus of everyones power but the sad thing is that he does not know it yet. Funny what if the formula that Hiro is chasing "fspeedy girl" for is the exact formula for giving someone GOD like power. The ability to do anything, create anything, destroy anything. Peter is above level 5 He is level 100. lol
                      Last edited by Ranroc; 10-03-2008, 12:12 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎