Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Significance of Ms. Petrelli "sacrificing" that girl for Sylar?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Significance of Ms. Petrelli "sacrificing" that girl for Sylar?

So it seemed like a random act for Ms. Petrelli to just use that girl to feed Sylar's "hunger." Though I guess she did it as to make Sylar trust her that she is on his side?

Yet even with that ability he still had to ask her later in the episode if she really was his mother. So what did that ability give him?

I bet it will help him with clues as they hunt for more escapees.
    When he touches an object he knows the full history of it.

At least that is what I gathered from what was said.

Comment

yeah when he asked her the second time it was more of a rhetorical question. he knew, he was just saying it in question form

Comment

Make's me wonder if he'll touch Hiro's sword, and learn about Adam.

Comment

Originally posted by ChronX4
          Make's me wonder if he'll touch Hiro's sword, and learn about Adam.
          Good thought.

The power has a lot of potental.

Comment

What is wrong with her?!?!?!??! Who's side is she on, freak?

Comment

i absolutely loved how Ms. Petrelli "feed" sylar. she knows he needs it. and sylar obeys her because sylar knows she will continue to feed him.

Comment

I think she did it because with her psychic visions of the future she must know that at some point he is going to need that girls power for something really important. She's sneaky like that.

Comment

I think she knows how to stop Sylar and is just using him to rid the world of the baddies before she pulls her Trump card on him.

Comment

Aww, it's a considerate mother feeding her son before he goes out to play.

Comment

I think there are plenty of reasons for this act...

1) like you said... to gain his trust
                      2) To feed the hunger so he could go without killing for a while
                      3)To help him gain more power... to make him stronger.. and even more of a weapon for her to use and manipulate.

Honestly.. I'm not sure what to think with the Sylar is suddenly related thing. I think its a ploy... and if I was Sylar.. I would want proof.

Comment

Originally posted by jimmyolsenblues
                        i absolutely loved how Ms. Petrelli "feed" sylar. she knows he needs it. and sylar obeys her because sylar knows she will continue to feed him.
                        Exactly what she did that is why she sent him with HRG.

Comment

Originally posted by last man of krypton
                          Aww, it's a considerate mother feeding her son before he goes out to play.
                          Aww, Ma Petrelli is just the picture of a perfect mother isn't she?

Comment

honestly the thing I thought was strange wasn't that mrs petelli sacrificed the girl it was that we didn't even see the girl try to excape she was all calm about being used to feed sylar. Sorry but when someone calls me into a room with a killer and says I'm gonna feed him I'm gonna be running faster then ever not just standing in the room waiting to be killed and used as food.

Comment

Ug. This should make me hate Mama Petrelli but... I don't.

I guess it's too much to hope that knowing the history of potential victims will give him some compassion.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎