No announcement yet.

HRG a whole new level of awesome

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HRG a whole new level of awesome

Along with everyone's favorite psycho-darwinist, HRG ascended to whole new levels of amazing this episode. The way he manipulated the greatest manipulator on the planet, and then the last line of the episode proves that he hasn't reached his limit yet.

It could have been a spin off.

Law & Order: Mutant Patrol

Comment

Originally posted by STFanatic
      It could have been a spin off.

Law & Order: Mutant Patrol

Don't give Dick Wolf any ideas

Comment

i absolutely loved every second of HRG.
        am i being replaced?
        no , i am going to learn his weakness and kill him.

Comment

I love that man... I wish HRG was my dad!

Jack Coleman, I'd grab a suit and gun and follow you into the Underworld.

Comment

Yes.. i have to say.. HRG pretty impressive.. but I think he kind of underestimates Sylars intelligence. Cause when he said 'stay out here' knowing Sylar would come in because of that... Sylar picked up on that. Like Sylar picks up on alot of things.. cause he is a very smart person. I think HRG was really awesome though.. because he was talking Sylar down .. or at least trying (though it didnt work) and was kind of nice to him.. but.. He had alternative motives.. he is really looking for the weakness... keep your firneds close.. but you enemies... well.. you know the line!

Go Noah! but.. Don't kill Sylar cause then I'd have to come through the screen and rip your throat out.. lol! I'll do that for my man

Comment

I agree with everyone about HRG. Wasn't he only suppose to be in season 1? So glad the writers changed their minds!!!

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎