No announcement yet.

Send in the clones...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Send in the clones...

I am confused, but i think alot of us are, so is this Zimmerman guy part of the company or something? maybe niki's like the perfect hero cause of mpd and they made like a bajillion clones of her or something. I would appreciate your insight on this matter.

NO CLONE SAGA PLEASE.

seriously

EDIT: Darn it, this was my 1,000 post. I was planning on using my 1k mark to post some kind of long overarching uber-theory, but I was not paying attention to the post count. Oh well.
    Last edited by The Ninth Doctor; 09-29-2008, 07:25 PM.

Comment

Maybe it's not a clone, maybe the prof created a new personality out of her and that personality became a physical form a.k.a. Tracy. So could the extend of Niki's power be like ...splitting a person into two with different personality...stuff like that?

Comment

hmmm...I was suspecting Clones also!

i need some explaination lol...can't wait for nxt week

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander III
          Maybe it's not a clone, maybe the prof created a new personality out of her and that personality became a physical form a.k.a. Tracy. So could the extend of Niki's power be like ...splitting a person into two with different personality...stuff like that?
          Maybe. Except didn't he call her Barbara when he first answered the door. That and his comment about her being the one from LA suggest to me that there are at least three of them.

Comment

i dont think that it will be as complex as that. if they are clones then there has to be an older version of them somewhere else. they were born on the same day. i am thinking that maybe they were just made in petri dishes from power infused parents.

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

yeah it could be three or more, bc micah was only looking to cross reference from his mom to tracy... he wouldnt have looked for anything else.
            Last edited by getkuhl; 09-29-2008, 08:46 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Looks like Micah may have many aunts. He is going to be one confused kid. Clones... well maybe... Perhaps quadruplets?
              Last edited by Who; 09-29-2008, 10:24 PM.

Comment

I don't think I could take clones. Petri dish babies sounds more, IDK, down to earth for
                Heroes? Clones is just too Star Trek like for a show like this. (Or something. I have no idea what I'm saying here.) I guess what I'm trying to say that the idea of cloning has been done to death and they need something fresh.

However, it is refreshing to see that Nikki and her million personlities with her are now dead. Thankfully. (She was so boring!) I'm so glad that the business woman (dangit,
                she isn't Nikki, but she's so not that interesting to me I can't remember her name right now!) is not Nikki because then I would've been really annoyed. Phew! What a relief.
                (For a second there I thought they were gonna piss off all the Nikki haters and make
                the coffin empty, thus revealing her to actually be Nikki.) I'm so glad they didn't!

Comment

I originally thought it was Nikki and she somehow survived the blast, but I guess I was wrong. Clones seems to be the most likely explanation, although Dr. Zimmerman could be just being melodramatic. We'll have to see I guess.

Comment

Metal gear solid meets heroes

Comment

If they do clones the way that real clones work, I guess it wouldn't be too horrible.

But I still hope that its just his power to create copies or something. Maybe Linderman had the good doctor induce multiple twins...

Comment

Either clones or the powers of Multiple Man. He's able to make multiple copies of himself, yet each copy has his own autonomy from the original. Not sure, if this would be qualified as clones, but mire copies.

In either case, the question becomes, where is the original? Is she still alive?

Comment

Perhaps it is a power that Dr. Zimmerman (another Star Trek reference, Dr. Lewis Zimmerman is the creator of the Emergency Medical Hologram, or EMH on Voyager) has, to create duplicates of people.

Comment

It's also possible that Zimmerman was working with someone like Linderman and separated multiple sisters (two, three, four, whatever) at birth. There could be no cloning or powers involved; it could just be a simple matter of baby-"selling".

Comment

i have to be honest......great job cloning...can I get one of

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎