No announcement yet.

Magic Music

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Magic Music

Probably has the same effects as drugs did on Isaac, but the real question is...what do you think it sounds like?

It's lame is what it is. So now there's a "drug" that induces future seeing powers? So is Matt going to start painting now? Plz. It's dumb. I probably shouldn't jump the gun and dismiss it, but going on first impression...IT'S DUMB!

Comment

i don't necessarily think its a future power thing, more like performance enhancing music

Comment

Even worse So now its music that allows you to see the future. Could I get the CD, or what about vinyl? No wait...it was an old skool walkman...cassette then?

Comment

Well, precognition seems to be under the same branch of powers as telepathy, compulsion, and illusion, all of which Matt's dad had. This is just more of Mat growing into that.

The music triggers different neurons in the brain, like the heroin did for Isaac. I'm guessing that Afro-Isaac doesn't have as strong a background as Isaac does, so he still needs the activator.

Also remember that Mat did ingest drugs before the music.

Comment

I guess the beef I have with the herb concogtion is that it cheapens the Heroes abilities. Why be born with special abilites if I could just go out in my backyard and get my own.

Comment

Was Matt painting?

It may have just cause his mind powers to move to another level like when he dealt with his father.

Matt may be moving up to Xavier level some time soon.

Comment

when eyes go back of the head they look at their brain and see there full powers a become awesome

Comment

Originally posted by warriorrenegade
                  I guess the beef I have with the herb concogtion is that it cheapens the Heroes abilities. Why be born with special abilites if I could just go out in my backyard and get my own.
                  I'm saying you can't. The powers exist in bigger groupings. Matt's father branched out from telepathy into a lot more. Precognition just seems to be in the telepathic grouping, and the drugs unlocked this next level in Matt's development.

Originally posted by Merfish
                  when eyes go back of the head they look at their brain and see there full powers a become awesome

Comment

I just think Matt is special... I dont think everyone can just be like oh ****! I can paint the future now

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎