No announcement yet.

#2.1 "Chuck Versus The First Date"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #2.1 "Chuck Versus The First Date"

Well, we didn't get a live/discussion thread going for the East Coast tonight ... oops. But either way, you can talk about this week's episode here!

Oops, I didn't see this one before the show started.

Comment

I think this forum topic might be DOA anyway

Comment

I LOVED this episode. This season really started off with a bang and got right to the topic that I was afraid would be dragged out all season, and that is whether Casey would actually kill Chuck or not. I was actually suprised to see that he appeared to be going though with it at the end. I enjoy Casey's character but was rather disappointed in his actions to 'go through with it'. However, it still makes for compelling television.

Comment

i just watched it. it was good. glad chuck didnt get killed or it would have been a damper for the rest of the season. i thoght it was funny when he was interviewing everyone and the girl and that jeff guy rubbing his leg. and then that other dude on his resume saying he made himself a wikipedia page lol. chuck and sarah so close to kissing then he flashes. why cant chuck get any love? lol. micheal clarke duncan was awesome. loved the fight scene with him and sarah. also thought it was cool how chuck tricked all those dudes by acting like a secret agent.

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by KryptonSite
          I think this forum topic might be DOA anyway
          ya i think cause most people were watching terminator or something. i know i was lol. maybe the people who didnt catch it live will catch the repeat this weekend. hope the ratings arent so bad the show get cancelled. its really good.
          Last edited by superhippie2000; 09-30-2008, 12:26 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

I loved the Huey Lewis & The News references. Especially since I'm a fan of American Psycho, I though that was a hoot.

Comment

I watched it the other day since it was streaming on nbc.com So I didn't have to wait till it aired that said my dvr still recorded it while I was working some extra hours last night so I can rewatch it again as much as I want with the rest of this season till the dvd comes out. Any one wondering our dvr records tv in the living room and my bedroom on 2 different channels at a time so I record both Chuck and Scc wich I watch multipul times before the dvds come out.

Comment

I really loved this episode! I've watched it 3 times already! Twice last night on TV and then again today on NBC.com. I'm so glad that Chuck is finally back. I've really missed it.

I wish this topic had been started before the episode aired instead of waiting until after it was over. I kept looking for this thread but it wasn't there. Hopefully there will be a place for next week's episode before it airs.

Okay, now to the actual episode. I really liked the introduction to Sarah's new cover job. I kinda miss the Winerlicious but I do like the new the Orange Orange. I'd like to find out what happened to the Winerlicious or why Sarah's no longer working there. I like her new work outfit. Very cute.

I really loved the part where Sarah agreed to go out on a real date with Chuck and she said mmhmm. Don't know why but I just really liked that.

I also really enjoyed the scene where they were getting ready for the date. Yvonne's looked so gorgeous when she pushed the doors apart and I totally loved the little look she made toward the gun. That was probably my favorite part of the whole episode probably.

Okay the date. I so loved that whole scene!!! Yvonne looked so incredible in that scene! I loved when Sarah made Chuck tell her all the wonderful things about her. That was a cute cute and sweet moment. I loved her response to Chuck saying please, "I'm fantastic with "Yeah, you are." The part where Sarah joked the her next mission was in the fortune cookie and Chuck actually believed her was cute and kinda funny. I really, really loved the "What are you saying, Chuck?" What I've always wanted to say, Sarah." part and then the almost kiss getting really close like that, probably better than if they actually got the chance to kiss. I also liked the "You don't bring a gun on a real date." part. I loved the little looks Sarah was making when she was trying to think up a plan for attack and I really liked how Chuck tired to distract the guy once she came up with a plan and how he wanted to save her. I loved seeing a different side to Sarah while she was on her date with Chuck. I also liked the part where Casey came crashing through the restaurant and asked if anyone ordered drive through.

Chuck interviewing for the new assistant manager was interesting. I love Anna. She's one of my favorite characters. I hope to see a lot more of her in future episodes.

I really loved the part where Chuck told colt about all the men who were ready and waiting for him and how he called Morgan and he told Chuck about their plan of attack for their video game and totally loved the addition Morgan made about killing a guy and then how Colt and the rest of the bad guys started to get worried.

I loved Sarah's fight with Colt. I always loved all the action/fighting scenes. I also really enjoyed the part where Colt was talking about his men and then Chuck came out and introduced Colt to his team. Then convinces them to put down their weapons. I also liked the part where Colt said, "Your boss Carmichael..." "He's good." It was really great seeing another side to Chuck, braver and more confident.

I liked Casey's final attempt to convince the bosses to relinquish the kill order on Chuck. It'll be interesting to see if Sarah or Chuck ever find out about the kill order.

The twinkie thing with Jeff was kinda funny. Chuck running to see and Casey joining him when he heard that Jeff might die.

So all in all I thought this was a really great episode. Lots of great Charah moments, Cool bad guys, seeing different sides to the characters. Bring on episode 2! I can't wait for Monday to see more Chuck!

Comment

Originally posted by Superman's Princess
                  I wish this topic had been started before the episode aired instead of waiting until after it was over. I kept looking for this thread but it wasn't there. Hopefully there will be a place for next week's episode before it airs.
                  Yeah... I don't normally do the live discussion thing, but if we have a thread for it next week, I'll be there.

The dinner scene and the Chuck-Colt scenes at the end (before and after the fight sequence) were my favorite moments of the episode. I think the Chuck-reveal at the end with the Strike Team falls among my five favorite scenes of the series to date.

This is, hands down, my favorite show on TV right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Kardiac
                    I think the Chuck-reveal at the end with the Strike Team falls among my five favorite scenes of the series to date.

This is, hands down, my favorite show on TV right now.
                    I loved that scene too. It was so great or should I say awesome.

Chuck is my favorite show at the moment too. I wish Monday would hurry up and get here already!

Comment

Too bad on Venezuela, we have to wait till 2009, to season 2... Im not a big fan of watching TV on my PC!

Comment

I love love loved this episode and watched it twice. This episode is the reason I love Chuck. All my favorite parts have already been mentioned. I especially loved Sarah's hint that he could have "anything" that he wanted.

Comment

Originally posted by badwolf
                          I loved the Huey Lewis & The News references.
                          They were great! Josh really has a wonderful way of using music in his shows, you gotta admit that.

So the change from the Weinerlicious to the Orange Orange seemed a little abrupt but it made more sense to me that Sarah would work in a yogurt type place than a hot dog place.

Loved Chuck's bluff and using the "Call of Duty" plan to fake out the bad guy. That was hilarious.

Comment

I finished season 1 yesterday and watched the season 2 premiere right after!! I loved it!! Chuck was so confident in this episode for everything, with Sarah, with the people that wanted Cipher, it was nice to see!!
                            I am becoming a huge Sarah/chuck fan, these two have to be together!!!!!!it's killing me !!!

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎