No announcement yet.

elle and claire!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• elle and claire!!

i was thinking when i read of a review of the second episode of villans were is elle going to go!! All she knows is the company! tell you the truth my guess is the bennets because when her father died she went to noah! so dont you think she is going to the house were he lives and mabe be a ble to get help and mabe even have a real life because mabe will give her a chance to have a life like claire and mabe she will like it!

I have a feeling that Elle might be involved in getting Peter back into his right body. Remember when Elle was knocked on the floor and all of the villians of Level 5 were escaping, and Jesse/Peter went up to Elle and said "ELLE! IT'S ME PETER!", and she looked at him like he was nuts. I'm pretty sure she's going to go on a Jesse/Peter hunt.

Comment

We know that Kristin Bell is not signed on as a regular this season, but a guest star. She's got scheduling conflicts with all the movies she's shooting.

I'm thinking that we're not going to see her for a while in season 3, maybe not even until vol 4.

Comment

i think elle is going to be shown a lot because kristen says she loves doing the show!

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎