Collapse
No announcement yet.

Enter Davis Bloome

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I liked Davis, and I'm very surprised that I do. I was all prepared to hate Doomedic, and then there he was being... nice. It throws everything off!

Comment

^^It's a toss-up for me. I've always had a mad hard-on for Sexy Lexy since day one, but now "Enter Davis Bloom" and I'm all giddy like a little catholic school girl who pretends to be all virginal, but does very very naughty things in the church's closet. **chastises self, bad thoughts, Jade, bad thoughts**

Tee-hee! Sorry! Full-fledged Bloomy-lover here! Hope PS3 don't do something stupid to take away my love for him, excluding him becoming Doomy because I know that will happen, and I'll still love him.

Comment

He's a nice guy, it's going to be sad when he becomes Doomsday.

Comment

Originally posted by MetroGirl06
          I liked Davis, and I'm very surprised that I do. I was all prepared to hate Doomedic, and then there he was being... nice. It throws everything off!
          Totally off topic...I LOVE your avi!!!

Comment

Sam is sexy...very sexy.....too bad he's evil

Comment

I love the irony that he is a paramedic, who above all wants to help people. And I hope they pull of the tragedy of his downfall well.

The way Clark deals with this will reflect what he learned from his relationship with Lex.

Comment

I thought he would be bigger. Seeing him stand next to Tom made him look kind of puny.

Comment

I'm not impressed. I miss Lex.

Comment

Originally posted by wolverine316
                    I thought he would be bigger. Seeing him stand next to Tom made him look kind of puny.
                    true but i think most people stood next to clark would look puny

Comment

^ So true......and Sam is a darn good actor, I like him, I actually find him hot, with his sexy voice je.....I really like Sam and Davis, and I think I might still like Davis after he becomes Doomsday.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadowlord367
                        I love the irony that he is a paramedic, who above all wants to help people. And I hope they pull of the tragedy of his downfall well.
                        I hope so too.

----- Added 2 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by Humdinger
                        I'm not impressed. I miss Lex.
                        I really don't miss him that much so far. I guess there's really just not much left to do with him after seven years.
                        Last edited by ClarkyBoy14; 09-27-2008, 05:58 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by Minamostaza
                          Sam is a darn good actor, I like him, I actually find him hot, with his sexy voice je.....I really like Sam and Davis, and I think I might still like Davis after he becomes Doomsday.
                          Second that, mann his voiceee is creepy sexy... I really like him!!

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by ClarkyBoy14
                          I really don't miss him that much so far. I guess there's really just not much left to do with him after seven years.
                          As much I loved Lex, I totally agree with you here ... I am glad Davis was brought up, because it will be a refreshing villain .... after all the MAN kills SUPERMAN!
                          Last edited by RedKRules; 09-27-2008, 06:11 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

were talking about the guy who was Vader's apprentice here guys
                            tho like him I have a feeling Davis will fight it the best he can and idk
                            kinda got a weird plot idea tho I doubt it will happen: Maybe Davis will
                            come in contact with some Black Kryptonite separating the 2 and the good
                            Davis will saving Chloe from Doomsday idk this idea sounds cool

Comment

I would say that I can't wait to see evil Davis, but then again, it really won't look like Davis, so...

Comment

I really liked him intro and the chem between him and Chloe was so obvious....I feel bad for him now...poor guy doesnt really wanna be what he is

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎