No announcement yet.

Enter Davis Bloome

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IHeartClois
    I really liked him intro and the chem between him and Chloe was so obvious....I feel bad for him now...poor guy doesnt really wanna be what he is
    I'm glad you feel bad for him. I think he was written for us to feel bad for him. But there are some people who can't look pass the Doomsday thing even though he can't control it. And he does what he can to stop it. It's really sad and heart breaking.

Comment

I thought his character would be just another "douche of the season" like Whitney and Jason. Boy was I wrong.

Comment

His character didn't deserve the ending it received. Shame on you, writers!

Comment

Originally posted by Eeyore840
          His character didn't deserve the ending it received. Shame on you, writers!
          I'll agree with you on that one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ill_will69
            were talking about the guy who was Vader's apprentice here guys
            tho like him I have a feeling Davis will fight it the best he can and idk
            kinda got a weird plot idea tho I doubt it will happen: Maybe Davis will
            come in contact with some Black Kryptonite separating the 2 and the good
            Davis will saving Chloe from Doomsday idk this idea sounds cool
            That was a hell of a prediction... Holy cow.

Comment

was rewatching some of Season 8 and I do miss Davis being on the show. he had a lot of potential...

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎