No announcement yet.

Enter Davis Bloome

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enter Davis Bloome

Man how I loved the introduction of Davis in this episode. He is so nice, sweet, and helpful. It is going to be so hard to see him transform in to the monster we all know he'll become. Sam wasn't lying when he said they wanted to make him a likable character and when he finally turns monster, it'll make you feel sorry for him.

Does anybody else feel the same way after seeing him in this episode?

yeah, although i'm not too sure i would want to feel sorry for a character like doomsday. i think he would work better without the sympathy factor

Comment

Yes, I feel that way....especially because he as no idea he's going to be Dooms. Right now he's sweet/hot/sexy/charming Davis....who...I just adore!

It's going to be sad to watch that transition.

----- Added 54 Seconds later -----

BTW, Beautiful Avi Abby!!!
      Last edited by AndiGirl; 09-26-2008, 09:22 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

It is always better not to have a white/black approach to things. Grey is the way to go. It is more realistic. I had my doubts about the whole doomedic situation but i have to admit this might develop into something really good.

Comment

So does he know hes doomsday or what is going on?

Comment

Originally posted by biggkoz
            So does he know hes doomsday or what is going on?
            No, I'm pretty sure he doesnt. He just knows he's blacking out.....
            Davis is a truly good guy....who has no idea he's going to be this killing machine. Which just makes it that much sadder.

Comment

ya i don't feel sorry for him right now but its early and I do like him more than i thought i would

Comment

Agree with you again AndiGirl.....Davis is sweet, cute, hot, sexy, he's a heroe and a complety gentleman. Who doesn't want a Davis at home????!!!!! I need a Davis in my life too!!!!

Comment

im really psched about doomsday, hes one of my favourite dc villains. i just hope the clark/doomsday showdown wont be another let down like the zod and braniac cop outs. just once i'd like to see clark dishing out some kryptonian woop ass instead of just getting beaten on like a sap and then narrowly escaping due to some silly last ditch tactic, i mean come on hes meant to be the most powerful force on the planet. and i mean a proper fight not another mindless brawl like with titan, which was alright but didn't display enough of clarks abilities.anyway thats my rant for the day.

Comment

Welcome Davis/Doom!! I like you already, and I still will when you become evil!

Comment

^ Me too, I'll still like Davis when he becomes evil. I already like him as well!!!!!

Comment

*swoons* I think I'm in love!

Don't worry Lex, I still love you to, but your not here now. So Davis will have to fill your shoes in my weekly fanwanking fantasies! *sighs*

Comment

I guess he seemed like a nice guy...

I liked the ripply forehead thing at the end.... that's about it.

I really don't find him hot...

Comment

^ Definitely! I miss Lex so much, but now we got Davis, so he'll probably be in the first episodes very much like the good Lex from earlier seasons, but at the end! We got Davis even better, even if that means he'll turn bad. Sam is playing an awesome Davis, and I'm sure he'll play an amazing Doomsday later.

Comment

Originally posted by msjade16
                              *swoons* I think I'm in love!

Don't worry Lex, I still love you to, but your not here now. So Davis will have to fill your shoes in my weekly fanwanking fantasies! *sighs*

I am in love too! *sigh* I think I will love Davis more, no offense to Lexers out there !

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎