No announcement yet.

Hooded Superman Costume?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hooded Superman Costume?

Its going to be very obvious in SV that clark is superman if he wears the classic costume(its only a matter of time people!). Does anyone else think its very possible that the new version of the cotume would have a Green Arrow style hood and possibly even some kind of face mask?

<-----------like Dat?

Comment

.....yes.
      I guess not having seen the end of S7 yet has left me with knowledge gaps. Is that clark?

Comment

lol it's a manip for a "virtual" alternate season 8 storyline that involves Clark asking Ollie to make him a similar suit, written by a few members here.

(It's from the episode how Clark disguises himself as Green Arrow to stop Lois from becoming more suspicious of Ollie, if you were curious)

Comment

Oh yeah, he grins like crazy after snogging her! Not that i blame the guy.

Comment

I'd like a costume similar to Green Arrow's, only with Superman's famous colors, of course. That'd be an awesome starting point, and maybe something he wears before getting the official Superman costume.

Comment

My prediction is that you will not see any prototype Superman costume...and I hope NOT. All that's left for Clark(Kal-El) is realizing his destiny. This is why I'm hoping, the remainder(and hopefully it's this season) of the series, is Clark seeing just how much impact he can have. It has nothing to do with what suit he wears, but rather the symbol he decides to personify. People hung up on him wearing a "superman-esk" suit are truly not in touch with what Superman is all about, IMHO. Him(Clark) deciding his destiny is far more important than whatever they(Smallville) decide to dress him up in.

Comment

Originally posted by 27CDruid
                Its going to be very obvious in SV that clark is superman if he wears the classic costume(its only a matter of time people!). Does anyone else think its very possible that the new version of the cotume would have a Green Arrow style hood and possibly even some kind of face mask?
                Why not....they've basically ruined the idea of Clark wearing glasses....I mean who WOULDN'T recognize Clark???? EVERYONE has known Clark without glasses for YEARS.

He'd have to mind wipe everyone in metropolis and SV to be Superman without a mask.

A Hood and mask would be the only way to go...

Comment

Honestly, I think all the heroes need to grow out of the hood faze, or at least add a mask. Just look at how easy it'd be to find out who any one of the Justice Leaguers are. Pull off their shades & BAM...you have their identity.

As for Clark, the whole point of him not wearing a mask is to get people to not even think he'd spend his time as someone else. However, at this point, he'd probably need a mask. Pete knows his secret...Lana knew...and Chloe knew. Lois, of course, would eventually find out as well, so everything would be perfect, but now it can't be. As much as I love Smallville, they screwed up by not giving him the glasses in season 3. It wasn't too late then.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎