Collapse
No announcement yet.

Love That Clois!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's good to see Tom with someone that is almost the height as he is. Lois looked perfect in his arms at the DP when the bomb went off.

Comment

Originally posted by skylar
      It's good to see Tom with someone that is almost the height as he is. Lois looked perfect in his arms at the DP when the bomb went off.
      yeah they make the cutest couple ever!

Comment

Originally posted by geminis
        Nope, definitely a punch. Followed by Lois falling/leaping on him. The unstoppable force meets the immovable object.
        I was imagining it might be the kind of anger that transcends petty violence...

Comment

jumping on the Clois bus. this is only going to get better. clark needs a real relationship and he'll get that from a this woman.

Comment

Lois and Clark loved it ...it's like S4 with the banter but, in the DP now.

Comment

every scene that has Clark and Lois together is the scene that I enjoy the most in the whole episode, and Clark and Lois are the biggest love couple in the comics and superheroes stories of all times. I´m a big fan of Lois and Clark

Comment

Originally posted by kryptonaidxh
                every scene that has Clark and Lois together is the scene that I enjoy the most in the whole episode, and Clark and Lois are the biggest love couple in the comics and superheroes stories of all times. I´m a big fan of Lois and Clark
                absolutely their scenes are the best of the show and don't forget it: The legendary team of Lane and Kent is just beginning!!!!
                Last edited by Paty26; 10-01-2008, 08:17 AM.

Comment

Clois!!

Comment

Was I the only one that thought that Lois looked like she wanted to jump Clark's bones when she was sitting on top of his desk?

Comment

Originally posted by skylar
                      Yeah Lois' height is good, makes them look bigger than life as a couple. The still of that scene is even better.

Comment

CLOIS CLOIS CLOIS
                        clark and lois until the end
                        together forever
                        lol

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin24
                          Was I the only one that thought that Lois looked like she wanted to jump Clark's bones when she was sitting on top of his desk?
                          nope

Comment

Definitely Clois!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Their relationship has changed a lot over this season.

Comment

These two are just great to watch together. So many great scenes, and I loved loved loved that little wink at the end.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎