No announcement yet.

Do you like Lois new role?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

i know i've missed 5 pages, but i'm still gonna say

i think they got Lois pretty much right, what they got wrong was Lois and Clark...

Comment

Lios is by far the sweetest thing about this season so far. She is on her way to the top of the daily planet and Erica Durance acting has improved a ton.

Comment

I think ED is doing the best she can with her character. In season 4, I HATED lois because she was the opposite of what I always envisioned Lois to be. But she has grown on me just like she has grown on Clark and her character is MUCH better now. I really love her personality now and I'm ready to see her and Clark be together!

Comment

Originally posted by thehenry89
          I love everything about Lois, and she's the main reason i kept watching last year, and the year before that.

Same here to me S4 will always be for me S1

Comment

I loved Lois before but there were things that irritated me. This season? Not irritated . . . yet and still loving her lots. Go Lois, it's your birthday, get happy! Does anyone want me to finish the song? No? No one? *sigh* Ah, I know. I have a sexy voice, goddess voice even, but for singing? Not so much.

Comment

Finish the song!

Comment

I´m one of the millions of people that love Lois since she came to Smallville, I love her character, she maskes this show more enjoyable, she´s smart, funny, brave, determined and definetely the best female character of this show.

Comment

It's great, only in the fact that it's where the character was always meant to be in the first place. Compared to Clark's journey to the exact same place it was perfect

Comment

its perfecto

Comment

• Yep I really like it, the S4,5 Lois was too bossy and annoying :P
                      This one is a little more...normal.

Comment

• As season eight progressed, one of the things they did do right this year was Lois and her career. I only wish we could see even more of Lois and Clark and the Daily Planet goodness!

Comment

• I love the role they gave her this season. Especially the first half

Comment

• S8 Lois was ok, she was definitely better than S10. I don't think this show has gotten Lois right. She was at her best in S9 but in S10 they have really done a number on her. Lois has always seemed like a constant outsider and the writers are shallow with their writing of her. They try to give her depth but that attempt in itself is shallow. Its like Erica is playing an attitude as opposed to a person.

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎