Ask Ausiello 9-24-08

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ask Ausiello 9-24-08

Some SN from Ausiello:

Question: You've been rockin' the Supernatural scoop lately, to which I have one thing to say: Keep it comin'! -- Mandy
    Ausiello: I've been devoting so much valuable AA real estate to the Brothers Winchester these past few weeks that I'm inclined to take at least partial credit for the show's record-breaking season premiere-ratings last week. Eh, screw that, I'm taking all the credit. And don't be surprised if this next Supebit drives the show's Nielsens even higher: In episode 5, Dean punches Sam not once, but twice. And not by accident!

Question: I'll be your BFF if you give me some Supernatural scoop! -- Justin
    Ausiello: I'll let you know if an opening comes up in my friends rotation. Till then, you'll probably be satisfied to know that the show is casting two new recurring roles: One's a pretty ass kicker who hears voices and seems likely to become a love interest for one of the Winchester boys; the other's a he-demon whose serene demeanor belies a mile-wide sadistic streak. He's a little less likely to become a love interest for one of the Winchester boys. Just a hunch.
    So...Dean punches Sammy on purpose...wonder what thats al about??

And I can't believe he used the dreaded phrase "love interest"....doesn't he know better!!! This fandom does not handle those words very well

awesome.

hummm who loves the winchesters lol

Comment

Dude, I wonder why Dean is going to punch Sam. You think he finds out about Sam using his freaky esp thing?

Comment

Originally posted by chole_fan
        Some SN from Ausiello:
        And I can't believe he used the dreaded phrase "love interest"....doesn't he know better!!! This fandom does not handle those words very well
        Kripke said at Comic Con (sorry I sound like a broken record lol) that he used the words 'love interest' on purpose to rile the fans up because he KNOWS that the fans (especially the girls) don't like the boys getting serious with chicks on the show lol........

he's a crafty man!

----- Added 36 Seconds later -----

Originally posted by smallvilleaddict15
        Dude, I wonder why Dean is going to punch Sam. You think he finds out about Sam using his freaky esp thing?
        I think Dean is gonna do more than punch Sam when he finds out lol.
        Last edited by Ginx; 09-25-2008, 07:43 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by Ginx
          I think Dean is gonna do more than punch Sam when he finds out lol.
          You think Sam will be a few inches shorter then Dean afterwards?

Comment

You think Sam will be a few inches shorter then Dean afterwards?
            LOL Something like that. Unless Dean runs Sam over with the Impala lol.... then he'll be A LOT shorter than Dean lol.

Comment

Lol He would be even thiner then he is now!

Think that would change his hair at all?

Comment

Lol He would be even thiner then he is now!

Think that would change his hair at all?
                no the hair would live on.... as a separate entity lol

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎