Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smallville's Plastique

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought Plastique came across as a bit whiny (very 15 year old girl), a bit petulant and a bit ready to kick your ass if you cross her.

Which, if I remember her characterization from the comics (and it's been awhile), was pretty spot on. Except for the 15-year-old whiny part. Cause Plastique is older in the comics, of course.

But she's supposed to be a little bit evil. She is a villian (in the comics) after all.

Comment

i really didnt like it too much. it was kinda good,but................ the ending was corny beyond beeeelief!!!!!!!dont ya think????

----- Added 5 Minutes later -----

you know, tess says she needs her for a league...........hmmmmm a anti justice league,or is she good and want to team up with oliver and them?????questions,questions.
      Last edited by stargirl14; 09-30-2008, 04:24 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

hey im new to this but love the whole smallville experience!! plastique is one my favourite episodes!

anyone know where i can buy the blu shirt clark wears in that episode??
        much appreciated!

Comment

This was a decent episode. I would consider this a "middle of the ground" episode.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎