No announcement yet.

Pete "The Lost Cause" Ross

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pete "The Lost Cause" Ross

I actually did not get a chance to watch this episode during the original airing. I just got finished watching the episode last night. All I can say is Pete Ross is a lost cause. I am so glad that he is not part of the on going regular cast. His character is so annoying. He is always like a little baby. "I'm telling. I'm telling." It is as if he always needs to be spoon fed a good helping of "shut-up and sit down". I was pulling for Lex in that last scene in the warehouse hoping that would be the last of Pete Ross. I was yelling at the screen, "Get him, get him." And then, good old Clark, unfortunate as it was, came to the rescue.

*Azra-El*

funny, I and many others have been saying the same things and more about this Clark "the lost cause" Kent for the last 5 years or so but everyone wants to think he can now change.

If the writers chose to give Pete 1 last chance to get his act together that would be ok.

Comment

You know I saw this episode and I was so happy that he was coming back. I figured hey it's been a long time, I wonder what he's like now. But to my surprise, he was the same jealous idiot he was way back in Season 3! I felt the writer's could've given him more to do and to show that he changed. Heck, he was still doing the product placement and everything. It seemed like a wasted appearance but I was still somewhat happy to see his character return.

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎