No announcement yet.

Whoaa.. the female Flas...err Speedster

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by babyluthor
    Who would win in a race between her and Bart hehe?
    Race? There wouldn't even be a race.
    Bart would have her over in a corner making out.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkMonarch909
      I like her.

But her being able to move during a timestop is just stupid.

Speed does not counter the total halt of the passage of time, sorry.
      Hiro didnt completly stop time, just slowed it down. I dont think he can freeze time yet, we all thought he could, but im sure eventually he will be able to, just not yet.

We thought he could because we couldnt tell the difference between extremaly slow and a complete stop, but now we know.

Comment

Originally posted by onslaught85
        Hiro didnt completly stop time, just slowed it down. I dont think he can freeze time yet, we all thought he could, but im sure eventually he will be able to, just not yet.

We thought he could because we couldnt tell the difference between extremaly slow and a complete stop, but now we know.
        Exactly, its kinda cool to see that he has been just slowing it down to a crawl all this time, but it's been effective enough for him to do almost anything he needs to. I thought it was cool how she turned and looked at him, how are doing this? lol
        What I didn't get is how she just happened to be around when he opened the safe for the formula like she knew he would do it right at that specific time. Too convenient.

Comment

yep that was too convenient, she turned and looked at him because her mind is just as fast as her if you know what i mean, its hard to explain.

Comment

loved the hair, loved the character, loved the streak ...

Comment

Her hair reminded me of Gigi Edgley (Chiana) on Farscape.

Comment

Originally posted by spicyblark
                She was rather annoying, like elle, I say they should both be killed off.

REally? I totally disagree... I find her very interesting and cool. and I think she is a rather nice add to the show. I cant even see how she is annoying from that episode

Comment

Race? There wouldn't even be a race.
                  Bart would have her over in a corner making out.
                  Haha, that's true.

Comment

ya.. i agree there! lol

Comment

Thanks for piecing that together guys. I was freaking out when I saw her move after Hiro stopped time. But reading what you all mentioned above, how Hiro only slowed time and her movement looked normal only because her super speed was slowed down, totally makes sense. Love the show. Can't wait till next week.

Hey, anyone have any idea how Nicky, or the former Nicky, now has some type of Freeze power?

Comment

Welcome to the forums Logan!
                        Check out the Nikki discussion going on here:
                        Heroes returns with a three-hour event on September 22! Because the first two episodes aired together on the same night, we've included BOTH episodes in the same forum topic.

Comment

Thank you. Glad to be here. Will do, thanks again :0)

Comment

it seems to me that Hiro must've initially stopped time when he saw her, because she was frozen while in super speed, which is why we saw the streak. Then apparently his control slipped a little or something, and time sped up a little, and she was able to move.

Comment

She reminds me BIG TIME of Ashley Scott (Helena/Huntress from Birds of Prey).

Comment

Won't comment on whether or not I like the character, will have to see a bit more of her.

However:
                                1. The initial red outfit
                                2. The stolen artifacts
                                3. Her attitude

All too young Bart from Smallville for me. May as well have had Hiro making a 'flash' or 'impulse' comment right amongst those Batman and Catwoman references.

Hopefully we see this character develop more, and hopefully differently from Bart.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎